1st gen mini stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got a 87 with electric mirrors, need a passenger side, do you have one?

Sorry bud, even of the handful of 2nd gens I have/had, I've never had power anything. Thanks for looking though and good luck.

do you have the old-school sideview mirrors that sit on A-frames?

They're maybe an inch or two bigger all around than the later, smaller ones, and were mounted on A-frames from 79-83, and on some poverty-pack and fleet trucks for a few years beyond.

do you have the old-school sideview mirrors that sit on A-frames?~~~
As a matter of fact I think all three of the pre-84 trucks I've had had those on it. I have one set of complete doors from an '80 that I believe the mirrors are that style and in good shape. Shoot me an offer.

One catch though - as with a lot of my parts, these are stored on the second level of a trailer and I can't currently get up there to check everything out. I'm on crutches right now so I'll have to wait for a friend to come over to climb the ladder to pull them out. How fast do you need them? Any chance you'd want the whole doors? Very good condition grey doors.

My truck's what's left of an '83 Sahara Edition, and has those stupid small mirrors I can hardly see from. If yours are in good shape, I think we can work something out. I don't need extra doors, though, at least until I can A. afford shipping from The BBQ belt to the west Coast, or can weld, and make them into half doors.

Whatever the case, take your time, and get back on your feet first. I understand your frustration!

Combat Chuck -
Still probly not a possibility due to shipping, but I have a buddy with a set of 1st gen half doors for sale for $125. They are in Ga though.

Looking for center cap (round) for 1982 steering wheel , factory radio and sun roof . Let me know what you have all parts are for 1979-83 mini truck .

Thnx Marc-Antoine
Radio & Sunroof I don't have. The center cap for the steering wheel I think I've seen. Whether or not I can find it now will be the question. I'd say the odds are not good that I'll be able to find it easily. Those smaller parts get lost in the bottom of boxes full of other parts.

Looking for a passenger side wing window and a tailgate with the embossed/raised "TOTOTA" (I only need the part with the word so the rest can be trash)
No separate widows, only full doors. I have a set of '80 doors that may have those windows, but I'm not parting the doors out. I have a complete bed from a '79 that I think the gate is raised letters. It's one of the things still in Atlanta so I can't get any pics for you right away though. Where would it need to go?

How about a brake master for a v6 mini?
Never parted anything V6, sorry. Thanks for checking. :cheers:

Bump it.

The plastic cover with the heater and air control information stuff. the driver side plastic 4 runner cover just behind the drivers window on the cab, Thanks

The plastic cover with the heater and air control information stuff. the driver side plastic 4 runner cover just behind the drivers window on the cab, Thanks
Is this all for a 4runner? If so, I won't have anything that'll fit. I've only parted out 1st gen mini trucks for the most part.

Don't want to hijack 4xSteve's thread but since he posted that he doesn't have it, I think I have those parts.

dragr1 said:
Don't want to hijack 4xSteve's thread but since he posted that he doesn't have it, I think I have those parts.
No worries dragr1. As long as the thread doesn't get off topic, I encourage anyone to post up anything related that they want to sell; doesn't bother me a bit. Who knows, somebody might even mention something that I still need.

Tailgate dual hinged from an 83?

Ken
Did they put those on 83's? I parted a 79 and then an 80; the 79 had dual hinges, the 80 did not.

That was just me "pondering out loud" - sorry.

So yes, I have a dual hinged tail gate. But it's from a 79, it's red, and in fair condition last time I saw it. It's in Atlanta; Let me know if you can think of an economical way to transport.

If it is red and dual hinged I am interested. Can you shoot me a picture? As for shipping If it under 70lbs ( I think it is) it can go UPS. Bubble rap the heck out of it and put some cardboard on the corners - should be fine.

Let me know what your thinking is on a price.

Thanks
Ken

KMR54 -

I don't have any pics of it currently. It's 400 miles from me at my old place in Atlanta. I'll see if my parents will venture out to where it is to snap a few and email them to me. Otherwise, it wouldn't be until the 17th or 24th that I'll be there to get some myself. Let me see what the condition is before I try to quote you any price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom