1LOUDLX in action (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here are some shots neversummer took when he got too "skeered".

I Aint neva skeered:lol::D

LOL...come on guys, its been offroad before! Just in stock form, now with all the armor I can take it on a little tougher trails like CG.

Wish I could have made it! Looks like a fun trail.

You have to get tugged at all?? What trails next?!

BTW, nice pics!

Put some of those in the "wild wheeling pics" thread! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to get tugged at all?? What trails next?!

far had to give me a little tug when I got stuck, the back slid down off the ridge on the right and back into a rock on the back. My front A-arm got caught up, at least it was another 100, and not a jeep or even worse, an 80.

And I thought your offroading only included sidewalks in NYC. Great wheeling pics.

far had to give me a little tug when I got stuck, the back slid down off the ridge on the right and back into a rock on the back. My front A-arm got caught up, at least it was another 100, and not a jeep or even worse, an 80.

you couldn't get pulled by an 80, it'd already be at the end of the trail having a cool one... :D

I was using his cell phone thank you very much

Kids . . . . Out in nature, wheeling in awesome scenery - and you're on the phone. :rolleyes: :flipoff2:

Great pics. I love wheeling the big wagons except for one thing - when that big rear end decides to slide off a rock or go somewhere, there's no arguing with it.

you couldn't get pulled by an 80, it'd already be at the end of the trail having a cool one... :D

That is funny! When I broke my front diff I needed a couple of tugs in some tough spots to get off the trail. I made sure I had the 80 in front of me. I was with a Taco 4 door (behind me if I needed assistance), a Ford, and a Disco 2. No way they were going to put a strap on me.

Loud, I'm also laughing at your comment about prefering a Jeep over a 80. That is just insane! Your mad! Stick with the Cruisers. They may harass you a little but they are family.

Last edited:
When the heck did I say that?!? Re-read the post, I wouldn't own a jeep, they break too much

Loud's a closet jeeper!!!!

I didn't say you wanted a Jeep. I said that I think it is crazy that you think it would worse to get tugged by 80 than a Jeep.

... at least it was another 100, and not a jeep or even worse, an 80.

80's actuality do a great job dragging 100's around, plenty of traction, torque, etc. But they frequently go places where 100's shouldn't, so I can see why your concerned, not much choice in where your going when your strapped to the back of one of those beasts! ;p:D

attachment.php

Loud- how was the AHC on the trail? Did it ever push into extra high mode? Actually you probably had other things on your mind...

Chinaman Gulch is pretty difficult trail in a 100. There are big rocks around every corner that want to crunch you if you're not paying attention. And it is nonstop bumping and scraping on the underside. I was very impressed with the ATRAC and wish I had it on my rig. But I'll settle for ARB front and factory rear lockers. It's always cool to have more than one 100 on the trail. I'm jealous of the newer ARB front bumper. It's way more sturdy than the 98-99 and has Hi-lift points built in. I got to find out just how rusty and barely operational my Hi-lift was on the front of that shiny new powdercoated bumper. The AHC seemed to limit the flex of the front end. Or maybe this is the 1st time I've been followed by a 100 and that's actually how little they articulate...

Loud rocked it for his *cough*cough, 3rd time off road.:doh:
(sorry Blair, but it's kind of funny):clap:
two 100's.jpg

Kids . . . . Out in nature, wheeling in awesome scenery - and you're on the phone. :rolleyes: :flipoff2:

..........a phone that took all those kick ass pictures of our day in Chinaman Gulch............old people :rolleyes::flipoff2: Even though I I do regret that my good camera was left at home :bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom