1LOUDLX in action (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

80's actuality do a great job dragging 100's around, plenty of traction, torque, etc. But they frequently go places where 100's shouldn't, so I can see why your concerned, not much choice in where your going when your strapped to the back of one of those beasts! ;p:D

Funny! All you have to do if you are getting strapped by an 80 in a 100 is step on the brakes and then you are in control again. :)

If this was truly Loud's 3rd time wheeling, that is a pretty good accomplishment, as it is a trail with some decent obstacles.

My wife might be doing an art show in Colorado over the 4th of July. If she does, I'll be wheeling that week/weekend in the 100. I've been thinking about Holy Cross a lot and I can't figure out how to get the 100 across French Creek. That was a difficult spot for me in my 80 in 07. It is such a beautiful trail, I'd love to do it again.

Loud rocked it for his *cough*cough, 3rd time off road.:doh:
(sorry Blair, but it's kind of funny):clap:

If this was truly Loud's 3rd time wheeling, that is a pretty good accomplishment, as it is a trail with some decent obstacles.

The mans words speak truth. I feel great that I got through it without body damage, since there are some tight spots I could have easily can-opened the side. However I cant afford to play in the rocks like that all the time, I need a job for that. I'm going to stick to milder, faster, dirtier trails for now. At least I know what the 100 can do now (with Farnham and his buddy spotting me), and wont be intimidated next time. I'm glad farinvail talked me into going, now I just need to find a powder coater that will give me a bulk discount ;)

Holy $&it! I'm very impressed.

And to think it wasn't long ago that we were at Paragon on his virgin run with Spinnaz and worried about getting his truck muddy and getting it back to Lexus for the free detailing.

Nice job my man! :cheers:

And that stuff looks real challenging too. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom