Builds 1HNDRD build (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

epic pics. How did the truck perform aside from being thirsty?
I have a weird little thing going on with my dual battery isolator... Gotta figure that out.

And the front Diff leaked out some oil which caused a very concerning noise until I figured out what it was.. New CVs right before the trip and it looks like it's seeping out at the top end on the Driver's side.. No issue after I added oil but I'll get the leak fixed ASAP.

Otherwise, she ran great! Just a pleasure to drive and so adaptable to all the many different scenarios that we encountered. No extra power though.. That's the downside to pulling a trailer..

Are those new wheels and tires growing on you mate? They look great. Nicely captured trek.

My neck of the woods!

I live 45 minutes from Red Lodge and the wife and I go to the Glacier area every year. My parents live in Seeley Lake, near the bottom of the Swan Valley. I hope you had a good time and got to experience the scenery and good people we have here. Too bad about the smoke and record crowds, but it looks like you had a great time!

Score!

PXL_20211013_162635658.jpg

Those look amazing. Are those the Heritage edition 200 series wheels? I'd run those in a heart beat.

Back home... Resting in the stall. Dirty, tired, and happy...

🤙
Epic trip. We should have connected when you came through! Next time!

I actually thought about it but we were pushing it that day...

Got myself a yacht... I mean a 200.
I found one to trade my Tundra for. Not any big plans for this one.. Basic suspension upgrade and some tires.. Maybe throw the Heritage wheels on it. 2016 with 85k miles and excellent service history. Likely will trade it on a new Tundra when the TRD Pro is available but this will tide me over.. LOL.. Or maybe keep it..?? Seems to fit in well so far.

PXL_20220128_233947846.jpg
PXL_20220128_234032818.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom