1fz-fe & transmission (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What is a reasonable price for a 1fz-fe and transmission from a 1995 landcruiser with 265xxx miles, engine is leaky but runs fine and tranny shifts good?
Only selling them as I'm ls swapping!

From an active similar thread posted by a respected used LC parts reseller.

“1K or so depending on miles for engine and what all you want on it. trans about 200 bucks and thats mainly for the NSS and pan since those get messed up, dont care about the actual trans. tcase if it has the wiring and cdl motor would be like 400”

I would mostly agree. Used to be closer to 6-800 for an engine 150-250 per tcase/trans. There are getting to be fewer good used units available. As well as a price on the convenience of moving it quickly if you don’t have the room.

Look into the local Calgary clubhouse section as well for local advice and potential folks in need

Drive it to Oregon for me I’ll give you $1000! For the engine. I buy these often and usually pay around 800-1200. 800 for just motor 1200 for all the bolt on accessories and wiring harness. Sometimes much less if it has a blown head gasket already or has been sitting a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom