For Sale 1FZ-FE long block running but burns oil, $500 North FL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sale pending

My 260K mile 80 had a unfortunate incident with a falling tree, the motor is now removed and will soon be stripped, I am selling the long block basically oil pan to valve cover, harmonic ballancer to fly wheel. no accessories or manifolds $500 OBO

This motor starts and runs good, has good power but it stated burning oil on start up a while ago and is getting worse, after the tree hit it sat for a few months it developed a ticking noise at start up, possibly a valve, it went away after it was run over a couple of days, it has the typical oil leak in the rear main seal and also the oil pump housing. good head gasket.

IMO it would be an excellent rebuild candidate for a daily driver as there is no catastrophic damage, for a trailer-ed trail beater that is not expected to rack up that many more miles it could be dropped in as is.

Pick up only in Dixie county FL, I have an engine hoist to put it in your truck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ZxWdDVMVo

Last edited:
GLWS.. had i somewhere to put it and rebuild it I would take it from you.. Though my FZJ is fine but it would be a good project!

This would be a great project for someone so inclined,

bump^

Would you be willing and does anyone know an approximate cost of shipping this to Canada? PM me if this is something that we could negotiate. Thanks in advance

Would you be willing and does anyone know an approximate cost of shipping this to Canada? PM me if this is something that we could negotiate. Thanks in advance

I have no interest in shipping this item especially internationally,

If you can get someone to pick it up and you handle transportation and customs i would be glad to talk about making it available for pick up.

Man hit me back if you still have it...in Bama and in desparate need for a 4.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom