Wanted 1998-2007 Lx470/Lc100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Take your time and be prepared to travel Northwest, West and South. Added expenses of travel is worth avoiding Chicago and Eastern rust (Rust belt).

You'll be in the 200K miles up range. Check on web at Lexus or Toyota where you can punch in VIN to see history at Lexus or Toyota shops. Carfax can be pulled as you zero in on best Deal. Look very hard a picture if distance hunting of undercarriage. In you price range a little rust is ok, but don't buy a rust bucket as cost of working on goes up.

Take your time and be prepared to travel Northwest, West and South. Added expenses of travel is worth avoiding Chicago and Eastern rust (Rust belt).

You'll be in the 200K miles up range. Check on web at Lexus or Toyota where you can punch in VIN to see history at Lexus or Toyota shops. Carfax can be pulled as you zero in on best Deal. Look very hard a picture if distance hunting of undercarriage. In you price range a little rust is ok, but don't buy a rust bucket as cost of working on goes up.
Thanks for the advice, do you know of any consumables I have to worry about asides from the normal timing belts and water pumps with a higher mile example?

I have 1998 LC. No mechanical issue, No leaks. and no rust. Timing belt, W/Pump, Starter, Alternator, CV axle were replaced. I have receipt for the repair. Exterior: White and Interior: Grey. it has 235K

Let me know

I have a '98 with locked rear with 137k miles on it in PA I'd let go for 5k. So cheap because it was owned by a contractor that beat it up physically a bit (maaco paint job, stained carpets, although new leather on front seats). I just did all toyota timing belt and associated engine maintenance (pump, pulleys, radiator etc).

I’d part with mine. HMU if you want to know more. Exceptional service history and at $7k I’ll throw in some parts

Still searching, need one within the next two weeks or so.

Well life got in the way for a bit but I'm back to searching and with a new budget :clap:

I’m going to put mine up today.
I bought a 99 lx for my wife but she decided to keep the Tacoma as the sunroof is not working on the LX. Whatever. No rust on this as it’s always been in GA and FL. One-family owners (father and daughter). Doesn’t need anything besides the sunroof and some front Tires. Timing belt was supposedly done at 210 but I’m yet to find that receipt - it has 260k. Judging by condition, I don’t doubt it was changed. Will be asking 5500.

I’m going to put mine up today.
I bought a 99 lx for my wife but she decided to keep the Tacoma as the sunroof is not working on the LX. Whatever. No rust on this as it’s always been in GA and FL. One-family owners (father and daughter). Doesn’t need anything besides the sunroof and some front Tires. Timing belt was supposedly done at 210 but I’m yet to find that receipt - it has 260k. Judging by condition, I don’t doubt it was changed. Will be asking 5500.

Thank you, although right now I'm kinda leaning more towards a later year, preferably 05-07. I'll update to reflect that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom