For Sale 1997 lx450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my LX450. $10,000.00

The good:
-NO RUST
-Paint is in great shape
-Low miles (148K) and maintained (with records) per Factory Specifications
-All parts are OEM
-Recent tune-up with all new belts, plugs, valve cover gasket, Dizzy O-Ring, Cap, Rotor and plug wires
-OEM Idler pulleys
-Brand new Denso OE A/C Compressor, Dryer, and Seals—cools awesome
-Blue Fan Clutch
-New Front main seal
-New Oil Pump Gasket
-Recent oil change (<1000k miles ago)
-Diff Oil Replaced (<1000k mile ago)
-Coolant system flush (5k miles ago)
-New Thermostat
-Knuckles serviced about 15K ago with new Koyo Bearings/races
-OEM Headgasket and valve Grind Kit with sale
-OEM Water pump included in sale
-Scangauge II
-Discovery Cup Holder
-OEM Cupholder
-2 sets of Keys with Remotes!
-OME 850/860, with steering stabilizer
-ARB Front Winch Bumper with Warn M12000
-4xInnovations Rock Sliders w/ Catalytic Converter Skid Plates
-Slee Headlight Harness/HIR Hi/Lo Bulbs
-Aussie Locker in rear
-Center DIFF Switch with 7-Pin Mod
-Brand New 40th Pattern Leather Seat Covers with new seat foams (Driver/Passenger)
-REVO 285s with 75% tread
-Tires rotated and balanced and 4 wheel alignment done every 5k miles

The Bad:
-No factory Lockers
-Front DIFF drips gear oil on occasion (1-2 drips a month) 3rd member needs to be pulled and gasket replaced
-Low Pressure PS clamp needs to be tightened looks a little moist
-Couple of small hail dimples on hood
-Rocker panels paint is flaking (went through one of those high pressure car washes and it took some of the paint off. Good news is those panels are plastic and hidden mostly by the sliders).
-Warn Winch needs new remote/solenoid wires—Long story, good news is winch is fine.
-DS Headlight has a chip as well as the DS turn signal—Dump truck dropped some rocks
-Windshield has a couple of small cracks—as a result of the above.

I have several pictures in an album on my profile page. Link to another album--I will upload additional pictures as I have time this week https://picasaweb.google.com/116278...?authkey=Gv1sRgCMCdkvmoovrjdw&feat=directlink. Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions or comments.

josh

Last edited:
Bump for a Super Sweet local truck! and a good guy.....

Bump for a super clean rig, guys, the interior on this rig is AMAZINGLY clean!

Wish I was in the market.

All PMs and email replied to. I will try to update the web album as I have time this week.

Way to go. Advertise it for sale for $9k, have some interest in it, then raise the price to $10k and have a bidding war going on the side.

I knew it was about time I got flamed.... I appreciate your opinions and understand this is not typically good practice. However, I have an opportunity to make a little more than I originally thought.

lol and I believe he's in sales too.

No hard feelings, it just sucks that I had my wife excited about getting a new SUV to replace her Town and Country, digging up the cash to come buy it Thursday since her van isn't sold yet, only to get a text this morning telling me the price has gone up $1000. If I wanted to see rising prices I would go to ebay.

lol and I believe he's in sales too.

No hard feelings, it just sucks that I had my wife excited about getting a new SUV to replace her Town and Country, digging up the cash to come buy it Thursday since her van isn't sold yet, only to get a text this morning telling me the price has gone up $1000. If I wanted to see rising prices I would go to ebay.

I would do it and so would you! I am sure if the Town and Country market was hot and you mistakenly priced it to cheap you would adjust according........ Wouldn't you? :steer:

P.S. Wanna 40th??? :)

Josh, step up and give it to him for the $9k.....K A R M A

That would constitute the fact that I actually had an offer for 9k.

I think you have made your point mickeyt--now run along and ankle bite another thread.

Please excuse me so I can go sell some stuff...

I would do it and so would you! I am sure if the Town and Country market was hot and you mistakenly priced it to cheap you would adjust according........ Wouldn't you? :steer:

P.S. Wanna 40th??? :)

Really, that's just shady. The word integrity comes to mind. The seller has been on this forum for awhile so he knows what they sell for. When ever I sell stuff I always look for what they are selling for or sold for.

That would constitute the fact that I actually had an offer for 9k.

I think you have made your point mickeyt--now run along and ankle bite another thread.

Please excuse me so I can go sell some stuff...

Make sure you update your price on Craigslist too. So the people who already inquired know the price went up since you had alot of "inquirys" but no offers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom