SOLD 1997 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Didnt read the whole thread, but Im looking for a complete replacement throttle body. My rig is a 4/97 Lx450

Ebrake sensor.

Sunvisors.

Driver grab handle.
I only have the throttle body available from your list.

$90 shipped for complete assembly (including all the electronics)

Got a new LX450 for parting out.
I have lots of parts left over from previous part outs as well (all LX450's), so if you need something that is not available (or no good) from this truck - let me know (except the parts listed bellow).

This truck is very rusty. Interior is mostly rough (but i do have many good interior parts from other trucks). No truck freight shipping.

Im in Toronto area, Canada but i do have an account with UPS and can ship to US for just a tiny bit more than domestic shipping within US.

Here's a list of parts that are either sold, or not available. Will update this list as things sell.

-Sun visors
-lockers/locker wirings/switch/ecu
-steering wheel
-some door cladding
-some door cards
-shifter console
-lower tailgate
-head lights
-dash pad
-engine. But i do have lots of random engine pieces left from previous part outs.

View attachment 2244760

View attachment 2244761

View attachment 2244762

View attachment 2244763

View attachment 2244764
Are the sun visors in decent condition? Thanks

If the passenger front fender flare can be removed without damaging it I would definitely buy that!

If the passenger front fender flare can be removed without damaging it I would definitely buy that!
Fenders are the last things you want to buy from a rust belt truck. Trust me on this.

Don’t need the fender, just the flare, it’s made out of plastic, so should not mater how Rusty the vehicle is

Sorry, i misread your message. I dont have the flare anymore

Do you have driver side rear cladding for the fender well? Ill buy it if so.

Sorry, dont have it anymore.

Do you have the bracket behind the grill that holds the AC condenser, plus the nuts and bolts?

Do you still have the ac amplifier 88650-60211 thanks

Got a new LX450 for parting out.
I have lots of parts left over from previous part outs as well (all LX450's), so if you need something that is not available (or no good) from this truck - let me know (except the parts listed bellow).

This truck is very rusty. Interior is mostly rough (but i do have many good interior parts from other trucks). No truck freight shipping.

Im in Toronto area, Canada but i do have an account with UPS and can ship to US for just a tiny bit more than domestic shipping within US.

Here's a list of parts that are either sold, or not available. Will update this list as things sell.

-Sun visors
-lockers/locker wirings/switch/ecu
-steering wheel
-most cladding ( only have door pieces left)
-some door cards
-shifter console
-lower tailgate
-head lights
-dash pad
-engine. But i do have lots of random engine pieces left from previous part outs.

View attachment 2244760

View attachment 2244761

View attachment 2244762

View attachment 2244763

View attachment 2244764
I see that drivers side rear cladding is still on in the pics posted. I’ll take that off your hands if you will allow it.

50CBA0C8-9F22-4BD4-97D4-4F53680D8214.png

Looking for this piece, plastic chrome piece above driver side, headlight.
F6EE2865-B38C-405A-881A-8623EC0BCEB5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom