SOLD 1997 LX450 (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looked through and wondering if you by chance have the control panel for the A/C, heat etc.. ??

Thx
Bx

Looking for a radiator fan shroud. Have one by chance with all of the attachment points intact? If so.. shipped to 89410.

Looked through and wondering if you by chance have the control panel for the A/C, heat etc.. ??

Thx
Bx

Dont have either of these left, sorry.

Do you have an antenna for the LX450? I don't care if it's working, or if it has the mast, I really just need the actual motor to scavenge for a stator with good brush pickup's. Come to think of it, it could be out of an older LC as well.

Got a new LX450 for parting out.
I have lots of parts left over from previous part outs as well (all LX450's), so if you need something that is not available (or no good) from this truck - let me know (except the parts listed bellow).

This truck is very rusty. Interior is mostly rough (but i do have many good interior parts from other trucks). No truck freight shipping.

Im in Toronto area, Canada but i do have an account with UPS and can ship to US for just a tiny bit more than domestic shipping within US.

Here's a list of parts that are either sold, or not available. Will update this list as things sell.

-Sun visors
-lockers/locker wirings/switch/ecu
-steering wheel
-some door cladding
-some door cards
-shifter console
-lower tailgate
-head lights
-dash pad
-engine. But i do have lots of random engine pieces left from previous part outs.

View attachment 2244760

View attachment 2244761

View attachment 2244762

View attachment 2244763

View attachment 2244764
I need the power. https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/1997-lx450.1197567/reply?quote=12
I have lots of parts left over from previous part outs as well (all LX450's), so if you need something that is not available (or no good) from this truck - let me know (except the parts listed bellow).

This truck is very rusty. Interior is mostly rough (but i do have many good interior parts from other trucks). No truck freight shipping.

Im in Toronto area, Canada but i do have an account with UPS and can ship to US for just a tiny bit more than domestic shipping within US.

Here's a list of parts that are either sold, or not available. Will update this list as things sell.

-Sun visors
-steering wheel
-some door cladding
-some door cards
-shifter console
-lower tailgate
-head lights
-dash pad
-engine. But i do have lots of random engine pieces left from previous part outs.

View attachment 2244760

View attachment 2244761

View attachment 2244762

View attachment 2244763

View attachment 2244764
I need the power antenna, clock spring and fan clutch.

Hi. If you still have your driver's side interior fuse assembly and it is in good shape, I'm interested. Thanks.

-Sun visors
-steering wheel
-some door cladding
-some door cards
-shifter console
-lower tailgate
-head lights
-dash pad

View attachment 2244760

View attachment 2244761

View attachment 2244762

View attachment 2244763

View attachment 2244764
Do you have still have the console and clockspring? Price shipped to 90044? Thanks

Oak: looking for a courtesy light assembly that sits in door card, and would like to also find plastic trim piece that goes behind driver's side interior door latch (the little plastic well that allows your fingers to get behind the latch)

-Sun visors
-steering wheel
-some door cladding
-some door cards
-shifter console
-lower tailgate
-head lights
-dash pad

View attachment 2244760

View attachment 2244761

View attachment 2244762

View attachment 2244763

View attachment 2244764
Hey Dennis, I need a driver's side front fender with the flair. Do you know if the headlight assembly will fit a 91 fj80? I live in 92078, what is your zip? I have a UPS account as well. Thanks

-Sun visors
-steering wheel
-some door cladding
-some door cards
-shifter console
-lower tailgate
-head lights
-dash pad

View attachment 2244760

View attachment 2244761

View attachment 2244762

View attachment 2244763

View attachment 2244764

Sorry for late replies, guys. Notifications for this thread somehow got disabled and i didnt see the posts until now.

Do you have still have the console and clockspring? Price shipped to 90044? Thanks

Which console? I don't have any clock springs currently, but will have one for sale in about 2 months. I realize that this will probably be too late for you, but im posting it in case anyone else needs one later.

Oak: looking for a courtesy light assembly that sits in door card, and would like to also find plastic trim piece that goes behind driver's side interior door latch (the little plastic well that allows your fingers to get behind the latch)

I dont think i have any door lights left. I do have the door handle trim pieces, intact, but it's probably not worth it to ship something that small. $25 for the trim piece, $15 to ship.

Hey Dennis, I need a driver's side front fender with the flair. Do you know if the headlight assembly will fit a 91 fj80? I live in 92078, what is your zip? I have a UPS account as well. Thanks

Dont have either of those left, sorry.

Do you have drivers door/side mirror/interior trim piece? “The black triangle”

-Sun visors
-steering wheel
-some door cladding
-some door cards
-shifter console
-lower tailgate
-head lights
-dash pad

View attachment 2244760

View attachment 2244761

View attachment 2244762

View attachment 2244763

View attachment 2244764
Cd changer sleeve

$40+ shipping for a rim. None of them are in good condition. All are structurally sound, but would need to be refinished as there is a lot of corrosion on the face.
Can you send me a picture of the best condition rim you have left? And how much is shipping to 84302?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom