SOLD 1997 LX450 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can you send me a picture of the best condition rim you have left? And how much is shipping to 84302?
All the rims are have been sold since that post.

Looking for the steering column cover (plastic trim right behind steering wheel that surrounds steering column)

I am also located in Canada!

Looking for the steering column cover (plastic trim right behind steering wheel that surrounds steering column)

I am also located in Canada!
Sorry, don't have any left.

Looking Right Rear wheel well guard/Apron. Bolts to rear of inner fender and partially to the mud flap and butts up against the fender flare. I'm quite sure it is a molded metal part. Not plastic.
Please let me know if you have one. Shipped to 01832. Thanks
Mac 978-500-3911 call or text

Do you have the front passenger light? The one that is touching the headlight. Turn signal / marker light whatever its called.

Looking Right Rear wheel well guard/Apron. Bolts to rear of inner fender and partially to the mud flap and butts up against the fender flare. I'm quite sure it is a molded metal part. Not plastic.
Please let me know if you have one. Shipped to 01832. Thanks
Mac 978-500-3911 call or text
Sorry, dont have those. They are always rotten on trucks around here.
Do you have the front passenger light? The one that is touching the headlight. Turn signal / marker light whatever its called.

Yes, $30 for the light + $15 to ship (assuming "earth" is in continental US or Canada)

I am looking for some parts:

1. Rear right black trim, the one thats behind the split window.
2. An electric drivers seat
3. Wiper blade arms
4. Rear sprinkler assembly

Looking for a LX450 center console lid complete with hinges in good condition… I will recover so the leather is no big deal. PM me if you can
help?

Sharky

I'm looking for an LX450 driver seatbelt. Got any left?

Got a new LX450 for parting out.
I have lots of parts left over from previous part outs as well (all LX450's), so if you need something that is not available (or no good) from this truck - let me know (except the parts listed bellow).

This truck is very rusty. Interior is mostly rough (but i do have many good interior parts from other trucks). No truck freight shipping.

Im in Toronto area, Canada but i do have an account with UPS and can ship to US for just a tiny bit more than domestic shipping within US.

Here's a list of parts that are either sold, or not available. Will update this list as things sell.

-Sun visors
-lockers/locker wirings/switch/ecu
-steering wheel
-some door cladding
-some door cards
-shifter console
-lower tailgate
-head lights
-dash pad
-engine. But i do have lots of random engine pieces left from previous part outs.

View attachment 2244760

View attachment 2244761

View attachment 2244762

View attachment 2244763

View attachment 2244764
AIRBAG COMPUTER?

Sorry for a late reply - was away travelling for a month.

I am looking for some parts:

1. Rear right black trim, the one thats behind the split window.
2. An electric drivers seat
3. Wiper blade arms
4. Rear sprinkler assembly

1. I have one that has a crack on one of the tabs that hold the clip in place. It can probably be glued. $20
3. $50 shipped for both wiper arms in great shape
Hey is the dash pad still available by any chance?
No, sorry
Looking for a LX450 center console lid complete with hinges in good condition… I will recover so the leather is no big deal. PM me if you can
help?

Sharky
Dont have any left
I'm looking for an LX450 driver seatbelt. Got any left?
I only got one left that has a lot of fraying
Looking for a passenger side fender flare. Willing to pay shipping and your time to box it etc. Desperate need.
Dotn have any left
AIRBAG COMPUTER?
$50 shipped

1. I have one that has a crack on one of the tabs that hold the clip in place. It can probably be glued. $20
3. $50 shipped for both wiper arms in great shape

No, sorry

Dont have any left

Dotn have any left

$50 shipped
AIRBAG COMPUTER?
$50 shipped I will take it this is how its look FYI :)

aa.jpg

Interested in the front brake calipers to upgrade my 91. Do you think they need rebuilding?
They will absolutely need rebuilding - rubber seals on the pistons are visibly damaged.
I happen to have a couple of OEM rebuild kits for them though. If you want, i can do 2 calipers, with 2 rebuild kits for $120 shipped

How much for that frayed seatbelt?

Didnt read the whole thread, but Im looking for a complete replacement throttle body. My rig is a 4/97 Lx450

Ebrake sensor.

Sunvisors.

Driver grab handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom