For Sale 1997, LX450, 130K miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1997 LX450, 130K miles.

Extremely clean. No weird smells, stains, etc..

No lockers.

D light WORKS !!!!!!

Seats have the typical mechanical issues.

New Slee 4 inch kit.
New 315 BFG mud terrains.
New battery
I have 2 boxes from Beno / Onur with a bunch of all new baseline parts, hoses, gaskets, plugs, cap, etc...

Per Carfax, Im the 5th owner. 2 accidents in the past, involving the rear. Clear title. Lived in the south / Atlanta area and sometime in North Carolina.

$$$ 14K $$$

Located in Wilmington, North Carolina.

Last edited:
Sweet rig. And D light!

GLWS

For anyone that was looking at mine, the exterior/interior of this is MUCH cleaner than mine FWIW. GLWS

PM replied. Will post some more underneath and some engine bay photos ASAP.

Thanks TOY350. Its so clean, my wife doesn't complain riding in it. :princess:

Hey guys, I spent a lot of time looking over this rig today. I had never met Jeff and I have no affiliation. I had made an offer earlier and came to see it. I have checked out 6 rigs all over the place and this one is the nicest I have seen. And Jeff is a stand up guy.
Exterior is perfect, no rust or even blemishes. Interior is close to perfect, with only slight wear on the driver's seat. Antenna needs to be reconnected. Drivers seat needs the plastic gear replaced. Front drivers door speaker needs to be replaced. Everything else works as expected. AC works well. The drive train is perfect in all driving modes and all types of driving. Great acceleration, no smoke and smooth shifting. No leaks under the truck at all. HG is fine, coolant is pink and clean, oil is clean, transmission fluid smells correct. Brakes stop straight and strong.
The item that kept me from buying is the thing that makes it so outstanding - the suspension and tires. The new Slee 4" lift is the complete kit and it is installed very well. No vibrations at any speed, no bump steer, no wandering on the highway. It is just too much lift for me and my daughter to drive around town, and that is what we need. Somebody needs to grab this thing ASAP, because it is a deal IMHO. I'm still kicking myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom