1997 Lexus LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Loaded.
Just did the PHH, full flush and new thermostat.

5.5" OME lift, OME shocks with about 40k on both.
35" Toyo M/T's with 70-75% on painted black LX wheels. No center caps.
ARB front bumper.
Con-Ferr roof rack that I just painted with Hammerite paint.
Cobra CB.
4.88 gears with ARB air lockers front and rear. Powered by the ARB compressor.
Gel cell battery.
Husky Floor liners.

Everything works with the exception of the factory key fob for the locks and truck is in fair shape. Has a few scratches in the paint, rear cargo carpet is missing and replaced with a rubber mat, front leather seats have seat covers on them and worn a bit under them (no rips or tears, just cracked and worn a bit).

Oil pan has the usual leak I have not addressed yet.

Truck is currently throwing the EGR cel that I will fix before sale.

Just being as honest and possible with this truck. I have a 35" spare tire that goes with it, a rear bumper that is started and not yet finished (Hanna copy) and full ARB trail repair kit (lots of new blue line, fittings, ect).

Located in Jefferson, Oregon. 15 miles south of Salem, Oregon.

Can take more pictures for those interested.

Price is $10,000. (Updated price since the Trail-Gear sliders are no longer for sale, price adjusted to account for it) Great deal if your looking for a turn key truck that needs only a set of sliders and the rear bumper finished to make a great family rig. I have the factory running boards that go with the truck too.

Reason we are selling the truck is fund a Weekend Warrior. One toy must go to fund our main hobby! :D Please email me at: jason@fawkit.org or PM me here.

Here are more pictures everyone has been asking about, sorry I've slacked on the sale, had some family issues to take care of.

EDIT!!! Had a winch I thought was sold...buyer backed out.

WARN HS9500i with brand new in the bag winchline.com rope. Buy the Cruiser and I'll throw in the winch and rope for $500 more. That is a buy! The rope was $240+shipping alone.....

PDR_3554.jpg

PDR_3257.jpg

PDR_3256.jpg

PDR_3548.jpg

PDR_3547.jpg

PDR_3546.jpg

PDR_3545.jpg

PDR_3544.jpg

PDR_3543.jpg

PDR_3541.jpg

PDR_3540.jpg

PDR_3539.jpg

PDR_3538.jpg

PDR_3537.jpg

Last edited:
damn I really, really wish that I could buy this right now... ttt for a great price on that rig....

Nice that you are from the area. I must have missed the mileage, but I am looking for a little better than 12-14 Mpg, though it is a super nice Lexo-Cruiser.. :)

I suppose if you were to change the gearing, it could gain some better mileage?

Good luck with the sale!

No better in mileage, this is what they get on average!

I'm interested... But what about that thing laying on the driveway? Leaking oil?

Did you read the ad? Oil pan has a leak. :flipoff2:

Top. Sale pending. :grinpimp:No money yet, supposed to get a deposit tomorrow. We'll see...tire kickers so far!:D

Sorry I won't drive this all the way to California to you. I'm not a delivery service and if you were serious you would figure something out. Thanks for the bump...I think. :confused:

I did offer to knock $250 bucks off my firm price and throw the winch in cheap to make it worth your while, but I guess your mad. :rolleyes:

Guys ,

I had this truck checked out by some friends who live close by him. My friend has been the head alignment tech for les schwab for 17 years. he can drive a rig and in about 2 blocks tell you what it needs drivetrain and suspension wise.

His report was pretty clean, lift is OME 3.5" and has been done correctly with all OME parts.
Tires and wheels have good balance and the rig drives smooth at 70 mph down the highway. Lockers all work fine and front locker seal has a seep, as disclosed by seller. Body is in great shape, few small nicks and scratches as to be expected at 11 years old.

Oil leaks are as follows, oil pan gasket needs to be replaced, and speedo cable o-ring is leaking, front axle seals seeping, but not horrible. other than that, he said top side looked good.

Interior, seats have neoprine seat covers in front, leather underneath is worn, but not torn. back seat is good, except on the lower backside, dog chewed the seems alittle and rear carpet was bad, so he took it out and it has a rubber mat in instead.

Overall, great truck for the $, not a better deal out there right now IMO. The only reason I didn't buy it was I found a truck super close that was not advertised. Otherwise I WOULD have bought this truck. Think about how much a lift, tires, rack, bumper, lockers all cost and you will see this is a great deal. Yes some maintaince is needed, but you are getting a VERY solid truck for the $.

I have no association with the seller, I just think for people who can't go and look at it like me, a fair report was worth posting for all MUD members to see.

I also have the pics that my friends took up close if anyone needs them, PM me.

Last edited:
Does it have a third row seat and how about a couple of pictures of the trunk? Also how about rust and do you have a couple of photos of the under carraige? Also are you willing to help with shipping. Meaning would you be willing to transport to the closest shipping depot? Your lexus is what I am looking for. Sorry for all the questions. Thanks and i look forward to hearing back from you.

Last edited:
Thank you Ben. I'm not a real solid Land Cruiser guy so I was as honest with Ben as I could and his friends' account is accurate. ;)

It does have 3rd row seating, I'll take some pictures of the trunk area tomorrow. No rust on the truck, it's been on the west coast all it's life as far as I know, but no rust. Ben has some photos he said he'd be willing to post of the undercarage, but I can take some if you would like. Anything in particular?

I think the nearest shipping company is in Portland and about a hour and half away from me. I would be willing to drive it up there for someone. If you find one in Salem, it's only about 20 minutes from me so that works too. Eugene is 45 minutes from me so that works. Basically, yes. ;)

No worries about the questions. I will answer anything I can, I'm no expert but I will try!

couple more questions: Does it have a clear title and are their any leins?

As for pics just a couple of the axles, transfer case, and a couple of the frame area.

Thanks hope you are having a great holiday weekend. PH

Clear title, I own the rig outright and have the title in hand. I'll take the pictures today, I just got a call and a guy is flying in today to buy it. If he does not take it, I'll post the pictures.

Hope your having a great weekend as well!

Thanks keep me posted.

SOLD! New owner is on his way back to Nevada. Thanks for the interest.

The winch is still for sale if anyone wants it. ;)

Enjoy it Dan! Nice meeting you and hope she treats you well!:cool::D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom