For Sale 1997 Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

20 years ago I purchased my FJ80 '97 Landcruiser. Quite a financial plunge at the time. It came with all the bells and whistles, leather, power, etc. Not many people back them truly used them as a hunting rig back then, they were more of a luxury SUV at the time. I purchased it because I had a pretty good understanding of its off road capabilities and how indestructible they were.

For the next 15 years I used that rig as my primary vehicle, and would take it on my hunting trips when I could go. About 1-2 trips a year. I also used it when we went to our cabin located outside of Flagstaff Arizona, again about 1-2 times per years. Over the last 5 years I purchased a work car and thus the Landcruiser was used for hunting and cabin trips only. All in all, it has been used off road about 4 weeks a year, during the last 20 years. As expected it always performed better than expected.

It now has 258k miles and still is mechanically sound. It runs like a champ and I would have no hesitation taking it on a hunting trip. However, I finally decided it was time to get me a new rig so I purchased a Toyota 4Runner Trd Pro. That is why I am selling the Landcruiser.

The Landcruiser is definitely showing its age. I am not one to go out a fix what I consider to be minor issues. So it has a number of those including a leaking sun roof, the side mirrors no longer stay in place and vibrate, the driver's side visor does not stay up like it should, (I now use velcro), the passenger side rear fender flare is gone, the passenger power seat is stuck and needs to be looked at, it definitely needs paint, and there are probably a number of other issues.

I am looking to sell it as is. I am not sure how to go about attaching pictures. Not the most computer savy person. If someone can explain I will attach pictures.

DSCN1707.JPG

DSCN1708.JPG

lIc plate obscured #2.jpg

lic plate obscured#1.jpg

lic plate obscured #3.jpg

Where is this truck located?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom