For Sale 1997 FZJ80 Dallas,TX $6000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well the time has come to sell the cruiser. I've had her since March 2009 and have enjoyed every minute. Only put about 40,000 miles on since I bought her. Current odometer stands at 260000. She is the 40th collector's addition and comes with full functioning lockers plus I added the CDL switch. Raised on Iron Man 2.5" light which included springs, shocks and castor bushings. Also has an OEM snorkel with the bird feeder top. Pretty much mall cruiser stock down to the running boards.

When I bought her I went ahead and base lined the fluids and have been religously changing the oil with Rotella every 5,000 miles. Transmission fluid and coolant have been flushed and changed out yearly. Rebuilt the alternator by installing new brushes and have replaced the valve cover gasket to stop any leaks. Does not leak a drop any more after the valve cover gasket. Comes with third row seat that is covered with Specter Tuff-duck seat covers as is the second row as well. I have a tub of misc parts including new extended brake lines to be able to lift another 2 inches.

Pros:
Lifted 2.5"
OEM bone stock with the exception of the lift
Minimal exterior blemishes
40th anniversary
OEM lockers with CDL switch
Land Tank seat extenders DS
SOR second and third row seat covers
OEM snorkel installed

Cons:
260,000 miles

Heres the link to pics. http://photobucket.com/fzj80

Last edited:
I would be interested in the 2nd row seat covers if you want to sell them separately. And they are tan. I have been looking for a decently priced used set for a while.

pics link posted

what is the h4 button for on the left dash?

Postponed

Sale postponed until after ROUNDUP!!! Stay tuned.

The H4 button is a holdover from my 60 series cruiser. It fit right in that slot and was going to be used to hook up exterior lights.

It's after round up, but I've narrowed down my search. I'd be interested mostly in a trade for a 98'-02' Lexus IS 300 Sport Cross, Subaru WRX hatchback any year, or Subaru Baja any year. The closer to Texas the better. The less cash that exchanges the better.

Last edited:
Hey Hey Hey!

Is the cruiser is for sale? We are interested in checking it out! How does she drive?

Nate

Any trades?

Interested in trading for a 78 CJ7? Weekend warrior crawler. 5:36 gears, detroits, dana 44 front with currie high 9" rear.

Have an 85 4runner with 5" lift, 35" BFG MT's, 5.29 gears, lockers, dual cases, full cage, bumpers, sliders, and a winch. PM me for more details if interested. I'm located in Tyler, TX.

Head gasket replaced?

Just interested in a SportCross or Baja.

Price lowered to $4,500 OBO. Added the snorkel. Need to get into a Gas friendly vehicle or toyota camper.

Last edited:
Still no pics? T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom