Parting Out 1997 FJ80 Parting out in SoCal White with tan interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi,
I'd be interested in the glove box door if it is in very good condition (no scratches) and possibly the passenger seat belt. Shipped to 07004

Thanks,

Rob
Rob, Please see your personal message

shipped to you today!

I have one with a broken part that keeps the housing from staying in place, it simply blows into the tucked in position freely. That one is $40 + shipping... I was going to remove the inners and put them into a good housing but I don't have a good housing right now. The color is Ruby Red, so you may have to use Duplicolor Exact Match $6.95 spray paint to color it to match your cruiser

Thanks. You are a great guy!

Interested in driver's front door exterior handle, driver's side rear door lock motor, and air conditioning vent bezel beside the passenger front door. Shipping to 73013

Drivers front door exterior handle: $60
Drivers side rear door lock motor: $50
Outside Passenger side vent: $30 - this is for the center louvered part, not the housing that surrounds the vent.
Shipping on all 3 items $12.65

Drivers front door exterior handle: $60
Drivers side rear door lock motor: $50
Outside Passenger side vent: $30 - this is for the center louvered part, not the housing that surrounds the vent.
Shipping on all 3 items $12.65

So I'm guessing you don't have the trim that goes around the vent?

I do, but it is a major PITA to remove without breaking. It is designed to push in easily - ONE WAY. To release it you go behind it under the dash through the hole where the glove box is and with two screwdrivers push the tabs down. this is an easy task for those with 3 hands and gumby flexibility who can work under a dash with their feet sticking into the headliner.

Price it new.

I will give it a try tomorrow and see if I can do it without breaking it.

I will give it a try tomorrow and see if I can do it without breaking it.

I totally understand, just can't seem to find the Oem number anywhere online. I appreciate the help!
I'd like to buy the lock motor regardless.

I asked via pm about the gauge cluster. You wanted to sell the motor first. Still have the gauge cluster and is it available?

Looking for a set of tow points(Can be from the front or rear, they are the same)...shipped to 27607. Thank You

Looking for the front DS door trim. The part that fits to the door opening. its black and tan.

Tan NOT DROOPY visors, a useless pocket in dash, black trim around clock/vent, and driver & passenger door glass (front)

Almost forgot, Center console (shifter) plastic, the plastic that contains the shifter(s) a pocket, and the pwr/ 2nd start switches. NOT the storage between seats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom