Parting Out 1997 FJ80 Parting out in SoCal White with tan interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am not sure what you mean by the center console mat, but the center console has been sold.

Ok, thanks.

WJR

Yes, but it's a heavy shipment cost wise. I don' know the weight until I pull it. I have a good one rear third for $150 + shipping. My zip code is 91780

Hi Paul, if you are still parting out, and your 97 has a subtank switch on the dash, I'd be interested in the socket part.. the white molex type connector with 6 to 8 wires coming in that snaps into the switch. Would look something like the below image, and I'd need at least 2 inches of the wire still attached. We are in santa cruz 95060
thank you, Gary

DSC_0876.jpg

Dreamer! Not too many subtanks around, but that plug does not look much different than some of the other plugs seen under dash on FJ80s.
If you can match the shape, you can add or subtract live terminals.

The extra tank has been useful .. enables us to motor around without jerry cans. We were just in your neighborhood, Indian Valley and Jawbone.

Yep, that plug is the same as others.. same as the red triangle hazard light. Good to know I can move the metal plugs around. I take it your spare LC has been carted off?

I still have a few Land Cruisers here for parts. I run a subtank in my own cruiser, but use a small electric fuel pump to transfer gas from the subtank to the maintank when my main gets down to about 1/3 full. No guage, No electronics, just a simple on-off switch for the subtank pump.

Good solution.. certainly cheaper. The subtank switches are expensive.
If you have this socket (pictured below), I'd be interested. You can see in the picture how the subtank switch is currently wired, all of which pull out too easily
photo 2.JPG

I sold the white one, and only have one in Red, and one in Green, both in great condition, $90 each

Front Crash. Seats are sold. Clean body from windshield back to rear bumper. White with tan interior.
Engine has been sold., fenders, hood, headlights,grille, bumper are ruined.

ALL OTHER PARTS IN XLNT CONDITION.

Message me for price quotes. I can ship.
I need the little connector/ extension from the rear of the running board to the rear fender flare on the passenger side. Let me know if you have it and cost to ship to 22401. Thanks

Rear Lift Gate available?
Yes, condition is very good, no dents, scratches, etc. Color is Ruby Red with paint having clear peel. Liftgate is complete with third brake light, wiper, electric lock, etc, but no LANDCRUISER badge on it. Price is $90.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure I do for drivers side. I will check in the morning andlet you know.

Do you need just the knob, or the bezel, and is it just the big knob, or both?

My apologies for the late return, but mine was missing also, from both sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom