1997 Anniversary Edition 3rd Row Two Seat Matching (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just picked up my first LC. It is a 1997 Anniversary Edition in Antique Sage Green, with 2 tone seats. I am looking for the 3rd row seats to complete the interior.

I found a set from a 1993 online with what looks like the same two tone leather.

My question is are there any differences in coloring of the 2 tone leather between model years or mounting issues between model years of the 80 series?

Thanks so much in advance.

I just picked up my first LC. It is a 1997 Anniversary Edition in Antique Sage Green, with 2 tone seats. I am looking for the 3rd row seats to complete the interior.

I found a set from a 1993 online with what looks like the same two tone leather.

My question is are there any differences in coloring of the 2 tone leather between model years or mounting issues between model years of the 80 series?

Thanks so much in advance.
The third row seats from a 93 will fit the same. However, the 93 MY did not come with any two tone leather, so they may have been recovered to match what they had. It may or may not match what you have.

Could also be a set they bought from a 97 to install in their 93 somewhere in the course of ownerships.

are you still looking for 3rd row 40th seats. I saw a pair today, in very good condition. could get them and either strip the leather or ship you the whole seat. PM if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom