1997 LX450 3rd row seats.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
are missing. Looks like mounts are still there, just no seats. What year LC seats are compatible? Can '96 450 or LC seats be bought and thrown in?

are missing. Looks like mounts are still there, just no seats. What year LC seats are compatible? Can '96 450 or LC seats be bought and thrown in?
I believe that 91-97 3rd row seats are all the same as far as the mounting. Early ones will be cloth, later ones will be leather. Lots of them are available used, as many discard them. I keep mine in my garage for the 1 or 2 times I have used them.

I believe that 91-97 3rd row seats are all the same as far as the mounting. Early ones will be cloth, later ones will be leather. Lots of them are available used, as many discard them. I keep mine in my garage for the 1 or 2 times I have used them.
thanks!

yea I bought some off ebay for cheap. just be mindful of the seatbelts- I think they differ from 2nd row to 3rd row or differ in from certain years... (if you need belts). I had n issue that I now dont recall with the belts where the existing belts didnt match the seat receivers

Yeah, don't pay when you can get 'em for free. I've got both 2nd and 3rd rows from my 97 80 sitting here in East Central Illinois, free to anyone who takes them away.

Tan. No idea. Would assume boxing and shipping conventionally wouldn’t make sense (haven’t inquired though). Maybe you know a guy that travels cross country or have access to a corporate fedex account? Happy to clean em up and drop em off somewhere locally…

The best thing I did was get rid of them in the 80 and 200.

My set of 2nd and third row leather seats from a 97 80 are still free and available in Central Illinois. Nice clean set. IIRC, most of the seatbelts are there except the 2nd row outers.

I need a set in atlanta….anyone have any? Tan leather….

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom