For Sale 1997 80 Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Says the title is rebuilt, I would ask about that. Price seems pretty high for stock, you can find lower miles if that's really a concern.

It's a high mile, dirty titled, locked 80 with an absurd asking price.

The only thing that's "40th Anniversary" about this rig is the fake stickers on the fenders. Not that it matters, since it's not a "collectible" example anyway due to miles and Title.

It's a $7 or 8K truck to me.

And if anyone really cares about whether it's a 40th or not, ask the seller for a picture of the climate control unit. A genuine 40th will have temperature hashes on the slider, rather than a blue/red color bar. Just like the LX and CE's.

This is being sold by Oleg in Sedalia/castle rock, who is/used to be a mechanic and is frequently selling parts on Craigslist as well. You can find other mentions of him and his businesses on this forum going back a number of years and/or other google searches.

It’s safe to assume it’s not all original. Also, it has been listed for months, and previously at lower prices than current, but price is ultimately subject to what the buyer and seller will agree at any point in time.

I think for a brandished title, that's really overpriced.

Titles that have been brandished easily wipe 30-40% of value from any vehicle.

It is nearly impossible to get full retail on any vehicle where the title has been rebuilt, regardless of the circumstances.

Pretty sure that's a 40th just with different seats. His trucks are overprice but he's very knowledgeable on toyotas and I would trust the truck is well sorted. He's worked on my truck before and I've made deals on parts with him. He might come down on his price but differently wont give it away.

Pretty sure that's a 40th just with different seats. His trucks are overprice but he's very knowledgeable on toyotas and I would trust the truck is well sorted. He's worked on my truck before and I've made deals on parts with him. He might come down on his price but differently wont give it away.

Wrong wheels. Wrong grill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom