For Sale 1996 LX450 in NC (and later NY) $7900 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Our 2nd vehicle, need to downsize to one, as we're moving to NY and don't have the space. Will be very sad to see it go.

Body is in great shape (0 rust), runs great.

Head gasket and everything above refreshed about 2 years ago. Engine cooling system in great shape, all new hoses, either Toyota or Gates green stripe with nice stainless steel clamps (pesky heater hose has been bypassed), new HVAC heater core valve.

Has the "landtank" MAF upgrade.
Has Slee "shortbus" steel front bumper with 9000lb smittybuilt winch
Has MetalTech steel rock sliders/side step (with cat protection)
Has 35x12.5x17 Kenda Mud Terrain tires on Cragar soft 8 wheels.
Includes 3rd row seating
New genuine leather seat covers on front seats about a year old. Power seats work great.

A lot of genuine Toyota parts on here, including new intake hose... Has way more new parts that i can't think of. It has some of the typical issues these Land Cruisers have, this is not a 100% sorted vehicle (probably not 80% sorted to be perfectly honest), and the price reflects this. The ABS is disengaged. There are some rock chips in the paint, and some surface rust on the tow hitch. Comes with lots of spare parts, including new front rotors that it will need eventually. Has a full size spare with matching wheel and tire.
This vehicle has just the center diff locker (with custom switch added to dash), no axle lockers. They don't work that great anyway, you're way better off with a limited slip or harrop e-locker if you really want a locker, as they're much better than stock. Needs front main seal job, been meaning to do it but hadn't got around to it and now i'm out of time.

I have it up on a few other sites for 7900 but would sell it for 7 to a mudder.

Photos, mileage?

GLWS and welcome to NY

J

pics ? still for sale ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom