For Sale 1996 80 Series w/ LS1 Conversion (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok Guys I'm selling my LC I just had the swap put in it by (ROCKJOCK82) because I have to commute 200 miles a day and cant afford to fill her up everyday. Runs great though.
1996 Toyota 80 series Landcruiser with a 5.7L. LS1 engine and 4L60E transmission. Engine has LS2 6.0L 243 heads, dual roller timing chain, scorpion roller rockers, ARP head studs, titanium comp cam springs, moly pushrods ! Motor has about 40k miles on it LC has 190K! All gauges work except I haven't hooked up the Tach yet. I also put a transfer case in it last month. The body is rust free and straight. LC has 4 inch OME Lift , snorkel, and new 35inch Good year duratrac tires,4x4 labs rock sliders and rear double swing out arms with tire carrier I just put on less than a month ago! I just put a new alternator in it last week. Interior is good with 3rd row seat and leather interior. Also A new pioneer CD/DVD/SAT radio and aftermarket speakers. No Lockers!! I was going to put in air lockers but hadn't got to it yet. I know I'm probably missing a few things on here so let me know if you have any questions.
The trucks located in Austin, Texas.

My motor swap can be found here: 1996 Land Cruiser repower

IMG_8330.JPG
IMG_8258.JPG
IMG_8303.JPG
IMG_8363.jpg
IMG_8364.jpg

Last edited:
can't seem to get to the CL ad..

great truck. if it had lockers I'd be in.

GLWS

Well I guess I'll just keep her! Everyone wants to have something for nothing.

I must've missed the price...

Ok Guys I'm selling my LC I just had the swap put in it by (ROCKJOCK82) because I have to commute 200 miles a day and cant afford to fill her up everyday. Runs great though.
1996 Toyota 80 series Landcruiser with a 5.7L. LS1 engine and 4L60E transmission. Engine has LS2 6.0L 243 heads, dual roller timing chain, scorpion roller rockers, ARP head studs, titanium comp cam springs, moly pushrods ! Motor has about 40k miles on it LC has 190K! All gauges work except I haven't hooked up the Tach yet. I also put a transfer case in it last month. The body is rust free and straight. LC has 4 inch OME Lift , snorkel, and new 35inch Good year duratrac tires,4x4 labs rock sliders and rear double swing out arms with tire carrier I just put on less than a month ago! I just put a new alternator in it last week. Interior is good with 3rd row seat and leather interior. Also A new pioneer CD/DVD/SAT radio and aftermarket speakers. No Lockers!! I was going to put in air lockers but hadn't got to it yet. I know I'm probably missing a few things on here so let me know if you have any questions.
The trucks located in Austin, Texas. I have more pics. It will only let me post 5. Theres more on my CL add here.
http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/4450793677.html

My motor swap can be found here: 1996 Land Cruiser repower

View attachment 907972View attachment 907973 View attachment 907974 View attachment 907977 View attachment 907978
Where did you have your engine swap done?

did you finally sell?

Do you have a GM tranny in it as well? I am interested can you PM me

:hmm:
Do you have a GM tranny in it as well? I am interested can you PM me

Just sayin' the ad was placed almost 2 years ago....:hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom