Wanted 1995-1997 80 Series Less Than 100K Miles Mint Condition $$$$$ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi All,

Looking for a mint factory condition 1995-1997 80 Series with less than 100K miles preferred, but will consider 120k-150k if garaged kept factory paint car. I've seen the 40th with 38K miles, the blue one on Ebay and have passed. The 40th is close to what I want but at the asking price it has to be flawless. The blue looks good in pics but it's a poor cover up flip.

Prefer Gray interior, Lockers not important and anywhere in the US is fine.

Willing to pay top dollar so I'm open to see whats available.

Thank you.

Thanks @AAMC

159K garaged kept, extremely clean. The whole front end including front & rear bumpers have 3M clear bra treatment. I'm very happy with it but would be more interested in the sub 50K mile mentioned above if the condition matches. If not, I'm good to go.

LOL. Whoops. I missed that.

This thread has taken on a life of its own.

Nice CE. Paint looks bright. Woulda been quite the number if it was a K294.

Thank you. Yes, It would have.

I’m jonesing for a super low mile (sub 50k too) locked 80 just to have one. I found a locked LX in pristine condition with 92K miles about two months ago. Northern Cal, zero corrosion, and it drives like buttah...The LX must have resided at a 2nd home, and I don't think anyone rode in the car at all. I just had all the fluids changed and the mechanicals gone over by my buddy at a Toyota dealer. It's going to my detailer next week to get prettied up. I was thinking of having it built out, but have decided to sit on it for a year to see if my feelings change. It's just too good. The only things I've done to it are install new wheel caps, and replace a missing upper rear hatch handle. I'm also considering replacing the front leather seats, but am concerned about color match. But, I REALLY want a low mile FZJ80...
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 2.jpg
s-l1600 3.jpg

@AAMC

Very nice purchase. Miles, condition, price & lockers. I saw your post on the thread for the high priced CE. Well done.

I had a 1995 black on gray full chrome package, black pearl emblems, lockers with 70K miles I purchased for $11.5K from a Toyota dealer over 10 years ago that was a true gem. I miss that one very much. I sold it to @Hoosier Daddy

IMG_3131.JPG
IMG_3132.JPG

Last edited:
Holy crap that’s a beauty! Do you drive them, then get rid of them, or did you have one and regret selling? I contacted the gentleman with the two low mileage ones. I told him I just wasn’t quite ready yet cause of my recent purchases, but I would love to have an opportunity to evaluate them for possible future purchase. There is a 21k mile LX, unlocked out in CA for $40k. Haven’t really looked at it because it is gold. Good luck with your search!

Yup, daily drive them. Every time I sell I regret. Do you have the contact number for the gentleman with the 2?

I just PM’ed him a while back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom