For Sale 1994 LC w/ lockers: So Cal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello all,

As the title says, I'm selling my cruiser, also a feeler (really hard to let go of this truck). I bought her in 2009 as a project but, a year later I was laid off from my job and have been unemployed ever since. I wish I could keep her but I can't afford it.

- 152,xxx miles and counting (daily driver) motor is strong. both diffs, transfer case, tranny fluids flushed and changed last year.
- New NGk spark plugs and new oem air filter, front and rear breaks, practically new, replaced this past winter about 2,000 miles on them genuine Toyota.
-Has OME 2.5 lift. Hard upfront and medium rear.
- 315 BFG all terrains with plenty of tread. 80%.
-Equipped with Desired factory Lockers fully functional.
- leather power seats(all in working condition) one small tear in driver seat. Very minimal. Has third row. No cracks in dash. Interior 7/10
- alpine cd player with iPod or mp3 hook up. Pioneer speakers in front.
- all power controls work and moonroof is fully functional.
- a/c blows super cold.. Sometimes too cold lol. Heater and rear floor heater work as well.
- e brake works, wasn't working when purchased. Replaced pads for ebrake.
- front and rear disc brakes. (later 94 model)
- registration current till march 2013
- clean title in hand
I can list more just shoot me an email.

Cons:
Has minor oil leak. Needs gasket replaced Between tranny and motor ( rear main seal.) happened a month after installing the lift and tires. I was quoted at a local shop $550 to replace all seals. Has some rust, rear hatch door below window, and under driver side rear passenger door. Front and rear fender flares were painted from previous owner and wasn't a very good paint job. Clear coat is pealing on them. Color is a pewter with a hint of gold. Window motor for driver side might need to be replaced (possibly be replaced in the coming week if not sold yet)

Asking $6000 OBO. Not really looking to trade, unless for a more fuel efficient vehicle, but all offers and trades are welcomed. Prefer a local buyer and will not ship.

Honestly, I don't want to let this rig go. So many dreams and plans were to be done to the truck but circumstances won't allow. I've taken care of the truck as much as possible during my ownership and did all the required maintenance oil changes every 3,000 miles. All the bigger jobs, I was not able to accomplish due to lack of resources ($). I posted this on ih8mud first because I would like to see this rig go to a fellow member that would take good care of her. There's so much life and potential in this rig for its age. To all who looked at this post and took interest, thank you and hopefully We'll be wheeling together in the future.

Moderators/ members: please feel free to critique my thread, if anything is unclear, missing, or confusing I will adjust accordingly

Any questions, photos, and fast response please feel free to contact me via email or phone: Kromerofj@gmail.com
(fiveSIXtwo)4893749

1ce348d4.jpg

c1fbe0d1.jpg

bb0c8c31.jpg

c52c5cd6.jpg

eb35dd0e.jpg

71099cb7.jpg

Delancy: thanks bro! Where u located?

SoTulsa, Oklahoma

I was jealous of my FJC buddies in SoCal, so I coined it SoTulsa, which essentially is South Tulsa.

Ohh ic haha.. Yah that's a ways away.. It would be awesome if we were closer :)

Sunday bump

Whats up with the rear bumper center piece?

c1fbe0d1.jpg

Whats up with the rear bumper center piece?

c1fbe0d1.jpg

I purchased the truck like that. Im not sure what happen but my guess is that he back into something and bolted a metal panel then painted it black. Theres no damage to the body just the bumper. It didn't bother me since I was gonna add an aftermarket bumper or get one welded up with a tire carrier anyway. But if it bothers u guys I can take pics in the am and post them.

Bump......

Fraglerock. I have that missing center piece for you braddah if you pick up this 80!

Saw this on CL. Great price for this rig and a good foundation for future mods. GLWS.

PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom