Parting Out 1994 FZJ80 with e-lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
I am parting out a green 1994 FZJ80 with 245K on the odometer. Let me know what you need.
Warning: I have a job and a family, so it might take a day or so to respond and, depending on the part, a bit of time to pull it and ship it.

Here is a link to a gallery of the truck: https://goo.gl/photos/G4NgWkR5zYvuNfi19
20161218_120858.jpg

Cheers,
Stump

Where are you located?

Looks like he's in northern Virginia.

Interested in the exhaust "Y" pipe and Cats. Part between manifolds and muffler. I does anyone know if there is a compatibility issue between 94 and 96 on the exhaust/cat side of things? Shipping to CT 06437.

At the moment I want to keep the selector switch with the axles. The cdl switch is available. $30 shipped and it's yours. My paypal is stumpalama@gmail.com. PM me your address and I'll pull it and get it packed up.

Last edited:
I need the passenger rear door window and driver outside door handle i haven't used this site except to browse so inform me your preferred contact and how to do the transaction some broken my window to steal absolutely nothing so now I'm in search of a window

Are the fender flares intact, other than the damage seen on the front driver's side?

The rear fenders are in excellent condition, with no damage. The front DS fender is better than the PS one, but not perfect.

Last edited:
Passenger side mirror shipped to 95765?

Interested in the exhaust "Y" pipe and Cats. Part between manifolds and muffler. I does anyone know if there is a compatibility issue between 94 and 96 on the exhaust/cat side of things? Shipping to CT 06437.

The 1994 cats are side-by-side, whereas the 1996 cats are inline. The Y-pipe is tentatively spoken for...

I need the passenger rear door window and driver outside door handle i haven't used this site except to browse so inform me your preferred contact and how to do the transaction some broken my window to steal absolutely nothing so now I'm in search of a window

You are 2nd in line for the handle... It will take a bit to get to the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom