1993 interior carpet/trim color options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I searched the forums, but could only find information on paint colors. Also, as far as I can tell, most either have grey or "oak." My carpet, leather, etc. doesn't seem to be oak, but some sort of dark brown. Does anyone have information on what was available for a 93? Photos of my interior attached.

My color/trim tag says 4K1/FF40. Google found the 4K1 color, but not FF40. I'm ultimately looking for OEM floor mats. Thanks for any help.

IMG_7701.JPG

IMG_7700.JPG

IMG_7699.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks. Assuming he starts making floor mats, what is my color? Oak? Is that what Toyota calls that dark brown?

I was previously looking at the forums for carpet replacement and oak seemed to be the color that was used to describe the brown.

I don’t think your seats (or at least the covers) are original. At least not from what I’ve seen out there. Do you have any information about them?

I think stockinteriors.com sells custom floor mats. It’s just a matter of getting a close enough match to your current carpet, and you can order carpet samples to help you match them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom