80 series carpet available now. Matching mats available also (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dnp

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
In an effort to offer as many Land Cruiser flooring options as I can (we worked with this mfr. to develop 60/62/100 carpet / mats also), I want the Land Cruiser community to know I am offering 80 molded carpet, with matching floor mats available also. Like the 60 / 62 / 100 series carpets in my signature line, the 80 carpet I sell is as close to OEM correct as I'm aware is available on the market.

The mfr. had a very slight price increase at the first of 2019, but the 5-piece kits (entire passenger area, cargo area, tailgate piece, and 2 wheel well pieces) are still a very affordable $345 + shipping. Furthermore, ask anyone who has ordered from me on the other series, and they'll let you know I stand behind these products.

PMs are the quickest way to get me, so if you're interested, please let me know.

Thanks,
David

Last edited:
Any spy photos..... Just noticed my front passenger carpet is extremely faded.... Carpet is fine, but the color is going to kill me..

I'm definitely in for this, I just spent the better part of every spare hour I had last week fixing leaks spanning Sunroof drains, windshields to stupid stuff from the PO that my carpets smell like rusted dog's arseholes now!

Sooooo interested. I've been looking a carpet set from Stock Interiors, but this looks very good. I just went through the entire 60 Series thread. A few questions. Will the 80 Series kit include the Jute backing? Color options other than factory match? (considering black). With the floormats, will the second row mat be a full width single mat or two separate "driver/passenger" side mats? Will these be cut pile or loop pile?

Thanks for offering these!

Sooooo interested. I've been looking a carpet set from Stock Interiors, but this looks very good. I just went through the entire 60 Series thread. A few questions. Will the 80 Series kit include the Jute backing? Color options other than factory match? (considering black). With the floormats, will the second row mat be a full width single mat or two separate "driver/passenger" side mats? Will these be cut pile or loop pile?

Thanks for offering these!

Don’t do black. I have it in another vehicle and it shows everything.

Precut for seats or no?

Very interested !!!

will follow this one as well. did stock interiors but would love to find an easier solution. still need a steamer

+1 to all of @Box Rocket questions. Also, heard the brown carpet for the 97 LX450 is out of production and is not the same color as the LC carpet. Will there be a color match for that?

me also looking to change all the floor carpets/matts of LC.
its body color is sea green and interior is umm... dark brown.
the existing carpets are of light brown and i will choose the same color again as they don't look so dirty when infact they are. lol.

I might be in too!

Thanks to everyone who has commented. Now to clarify (and after re-reading my thread title, I can understand why there might have been some confusion):

I have 80 carpet available NOW. The only items that are pending are the mats (I hope they'll be available in 30 or less days).

Anyone who is interested in ordering, please PM me, and I'll get it on its way to you. Mats will come later.

Thanks, and sorry for the confusion (it's the 100 series carpet and mats that are in the last phase of development)

David

(Full disclosure: as with the 60, 62, and 100 series carpets, I don't make these carpet sets. I just located a well-known, competent manufacturer, a company with whom I had done business over several decades, and I bugged them enough / convinced them of the market / demanded "correct-per-OEM" carpet - so much so that they agreed to offer "correct" sets that weren't previously available for these particular Land Cruiser models. In return for the months of work I put in / money expended to help them get things as correct as possible, the mfr. has given me periods of times of exclusivity for each of these projects. Being a just a Land Cruiser hobbyist, it wouldn't make financial sense for them to restrict sales of these carpets to just me in perpetuity, so I no longer have an exclusive. What I'm trying to be upfront about is that, while I came up with most of these projects, all but the 100 series can be purchased elsewhere. While, understandably, I'd prefer everyone buy from me, there are other dealers, who have no time / money invested in the development of these sets, who are willing to sell for less. Therefore, it's strictly up to each individual to decide from whom to buy. So, that's that.)

For those curious, I ordered through DNP for my 60Series carpet kit last year. First batch was off on the color but he took care of it right away. Had everything needed including the jute backing. Carpet has a nice feel to it. Wouldn’t hesitate doing again.

For the 80 series, I would only be curious if there is any type of carpet upgrade available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom