Current Carpet Options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have read up on this but wanted to make sure I had the latest info. Looks like auto custom carpets and stock interiors end up being about the same price when choosing their top of the line carpet with mass backing. Each was just a little over $700. Stock interiors and ACC each have mats but it looks like only ACC has the rear cargo mat. I had seen some options from @dnp but if memory serves that was the same as ACC. Am I missing anything? Are there any other options I am not aware of?

If you want "correct" carpet, ours is the best available (that I'm aware of, anyway). We went to great lengths to duplicate the OEM carpet to the best of our ability, as it relates to fit, finish, texture, and color. That being said, we won't have as close a match to OEM in the highest end Essex carpet as we will in the standard cut pile (with or without mass backing.) Regarding price (guestimating on "Central Texas" - per your avatar - without your exact address) would be a little less than $700 for Essex with mass backing. I'd be very surprised if ACC was anywhere close to that number.

PM us, and let us know if we can help.
dnp

thanks, placed my order earlier today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom