SOLD 1993 1FZFE Engine & Transmission, additional parts, blown head gasket - Colorado Springs, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1993 1FZFE engine and transmission, 260K miles. Engine likely has a blown head gasket - haven't pulled the head to confirm, but that's the most likely issue - block test showed exhaust gas in the coolant. Before that, it ran great.

Engine has Photoman's alternator bracket and a 120A Sequoia alternator.

PS pump replaced about 2 years ago. I have some additional tune-up parts as well that I'll throw in - plugs, wires, distributer cap & rotor.

Wiring harness is pretty chopped up, but you can have what's left.

The transfer case is in the pictures but is NOT included.

$600 OBO
I'd prefer local pickup, but may consider shipping. I've never shipped something like this before, so some guidance & patience would be required.

Some additional parts available separately, or with the engine:

- MAF $30
- Early style (square outlet) air cleaner top $20
- Stainless steel intake tube & silicone adapters $40
- ECU $40
- Transmission controller $40
- Ignitor $30
- Fuel pump relay & resistor $20
- Fan & modified blue hub fan clutch $40
- Cruise control ECU & actuator (something in this system was not working - not sure which part) $20

1fzfe_engine_4.jpg
1fzfe_engine_3.jpg
1fzfe_engine_2.jpg
1fzfe_engine_1.jpg

Last edited:
Wish I was local I'd snag this tomorrow :(

What are you looking to get for the VAF/MAF?

Wish I was local I'd snag this tomorrow :(

What are you looking to get for the VAF/MAF?
sorry to jump on someones thread but I have an engine and trans/TC out out of my 97 LX450 - Local. It was running fine when pulled. Has 330K miles on it. was using about a quart of oil every 1K miles. Otherwise no issues. I am in El Dorado Hills, but Sacramento. $500 takes it all. Shoot me a text if interested 916-698-6500

Edit & bump. Need to get this out of here. I'll consider shipping, but have never shipped something like this so some guidance & patience would be required. I'm handy with a hammer & lumber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom