Wanted Oregon 1fzfe (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fj80oregon

GOLD Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Hey mud, I am running low on engines to rebuild and looking for some core engines to bring back to life. I prefer 95-97 engines because they can be used in the earlier years but will consider earlier years 93-94. I’m not looking to ship engines in from out of state because of cost but if it comes to that I will go that route. I’m fine with blown head gaskets as long as coolant hasn’t been sitting in them for a long period, but rod knocks can get hairy if the crank has been damaged. Let me know if anybody has any laying around. I only need the long block assembly pan to valve cover. Thanks Wes

I'll have a mostly complete motor for sale up in seattle soon. Will need a rebuild on the head, block may be good. ~60k on it.
Sounds good let me know when your ready.

Hey neighbor (ish) -- Now I'm in Cottage Grove and jumped this because your location and topic seem relevant. For the life of me I cannot find a shop who will work on my '94. I had the hg replaced 3years past and now appears to need it again after 25k miles. Can you point towards a PNW shop that has FJ80 experience for a head rebuild? Much thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom