Wanted Knoxville, Tn OBD1 1fzfe engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Looking for short block but will consider a long block. Will be rebuilding but still preferably no significant damage.

East Tennessee. Closer the better.

1fzfe obd1

got a running long block here with 224k that was pulled because of oil consumption. it's a 95-97 OBD2 engine but if you're putting it into your 94 obd1 it doesn't matter.
no oil pan, valve cover, or manifolds.

would need to check with customer to see what he needs to get for it for price. He would probably rather I sell it for him then him having to pick it up and keep it in his garage forever.

Can ship to residential or commercial address

PM sent

got a running long block here with 224k that was pulled because of oil consumption. it's a 95-97 OBD2 engine but if you're putting it into your 94 obd1 it doesn't matter.
no oil pan, valve cover, or manifolds.

would need to check with customer to see what he needs to get for it for price. He would probably rather I sell it for him then him having to pick it up and keep it in his garage forever.

Can ship to residential or commercial address
Open to options. Located in Florida. I’m not to keen on shipping as I am not in a rush. Yes it will go in my 94. No harm done which ever way the customer swings.

I have one out of my 93. Ran great when I pulled it last winter. Had around 230K on it. Still connected to trans. I have all of the wiring and the ECM. It is located in Ma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom