Parting Out 1992 Landcruiser / 1997 lx450 shell (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

text sent about knock sensor connector

Hi - on the 92' cruiser willing to part:

-all wheel center caps
-clamshell for steering column (both upper and lower parts)

Hi - on the 92' cruiser willing to part:

-all wheel center caps
-clamshell for steering column (both upper and lower parts)

I'll have to confirm that I have all center caps actually. I believe so, but one may be missing. I haven't shipped it yet, or received payment yet, but, I'm currently committed to selling the clamshell already. Sorry. Will let you know if that were to change for any reason.

I'll have to confirm that I have all center caps actually. I believe so, but one may be missing. I haven't shipped it yet, or received payment yet, but, I'm currently committed to selling the clamshell already. Sorry. Will let you know if that were to change for any reason.

Cool, I'll sit tight. Thanks

Cool, I'll sit tight. Thanks

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. All of the center caps are there. Upon closer inspection, it appears they were painted gray, so, they are not stock in color. The truck was originally red, and was painted gray, and it looks like they painted the center hubs the same gray. Let me know if you'd still be interested with that being the case. The center portion of the hub is still factory black as you see in the pics.

how about a black fuel door if straight?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. All of the center caps are there. Upon closer inspection, it appears they were painted gray, so, they are not stock in color. The truck was originally red, and was painted gray, and it looks like they painted the center hubs the same gray. Let me know if you'd still be interested with that being the case. The center portion of the hub is still factory black as you see in the pics.

No worries, I appreciate you checking and getting back. I think that I'll pass on the painted center caps though. Looking for unpainted.

If you end up not selling the clamshell I'd definitely pick that up. Also, if you have the CDL switch (push button, PN 84725-60010) I'd pick that up from you.

No worries, I appreciate you checking and getting back. I think that I'll pass on the painted center caps though. Looking for unpainted.

If you end up not selling the clamshell I'd definitely pick that up. Also, if you have the CDL switch (push button, PN 84725-60010) I'd pick that up from you.

Yeah, it's there. $50 shipped?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cz9ufepgo9M7iNa62

Last edited:
how much for a wheel of the 96?

Looking for a 91/92 (3FE) fan shroud (on radiator).

Shipped to 95626

What kind of condition is the 96 gear shift boot and steering wheel?

96 MAF sensor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom