For Sale 1990 FJ62 White/Grey in MS - Excellent condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got too many Cruisers and too many projects, so the most recent acquisition is the one I'm letting go.

What it is: A basically bone-stock 1990 FJ62, White / Grey (vinyl) with virtually new BFG A/T KO2s and brand new carpet. The truck is virtually rust-free (has some paint bubbling at the mud flap on the passenger rear wheel well and some paint flaked off of the pinch weld right behind that same flap) and has a very shiny appearance. It's been raining a lot here, so the photos below are the first of several I plan to post. The truck has a little less than 219,000 on it as of this writing. It drives very tightly, stops very straight, and the A/C may be the coldest I've ever had in a car (well, seems like some GMs from 40 years ago may rival it) Asking $17,900. Please let me know what questions you have and what additional photos you'd like to see. UPDATE 5/25/2018: Just discovered the transmission was rebuilt at 191,000 miles, so the big "weak link" for a 62 has been pushed WAY down the road!

Thanks.

1.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG

Last edited:
nice truck best color for us out here in Arizona!

nice truck best color for us out here in Arizona!
Thanks! Yeah, I really like the white (main reason I bought it). It's a really clean, nice driving truck. However, since it needs nothing done to it, I'm distracted by it.......when I REALLY need to be working on things that are needed on my 60, 80, GX, and Sequoia!

Sell me the Sequoia and keep the 62.

Very nice LC, but out of my price range unfortunately

Ugh - with all the road blocks I've hit with mine, wish this was around when I was a buyer!

Beautiful! GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom