For Sale 1989 Toyota fj62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Beige
59A0E148-4F48-4378-949E-166AEB9C8FCE.jpeg
Selling my 1989 fj62. Asking $35k. It has an inter cooled 4bt matted to an nv4500 5 speed trans with power locker rear end.( will include stock gears) Dynamat and closed cell foam sound insulation from the firewall to the rear seats and all four doors and hood. 3200 rpm governor spring and fuel pin. 12mm turbo housing. Ome lift and bfg ats. Front and rear bumpers. Warn 9000x winch. Sony touchscreen stereo with Apple car play. 4 runner brakes up front. Also 50% rayno r9 ceramic tint on all windows. (Pic taken before tint) Old vac pump replaced with electric pump and tank. The odometer reads 230xxx miles. The swap was done in 2011 @ 214xxx miles. Issues are When the dynamat was installed the Dakota digital box that runs the signal to the tach was unplugged. So the tachometer doesn’t read atm. Some small rust spots on the tailgate. Front passenger window is slow to roll down. But works. Driver seat has the common land cruiser rip. Small dent in corner of passenger tail light. Which the lens is cracked. Missing rocker trim on one side. Window washers need fluid and top to reservoir. No major issues. Just little stuff. Let me know what you guys think. Pm me for more pics and details. Will be posting on other sites soon. The only reason for selling is I’m downsizing and unfortunately the fj has to go 😩. Thank you.

howdy would you mind sharing the wheel tire combo ?
sick rig!
wish you where looking for a 80 :santa:

thanks Merry Christmas!

How is the performance with the 4BT? I have seen them in Jeeps, and I have had several boats with 6BT's so I know that that era is bulletproof. Just wondering what you are seeing for real world speed and MPG. I am south of Tampa and looking for either a 60/62/80. Thanks in advance!

Hey just seeing this. I can do 80mph no problem. Once the turbo spools it moves. I’ve done 90mph but it doesn’t like it. Real world driving I keep the speedo around 65 which is about 75 mph. And everything is happy and smooth. Typically get 20mpg consistently. It I wasn’t driving as fast on the highway it would be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom