For Sale 1989 LJ73 LHD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
gray
1989 LJ73 Land Cruiser is powered by 2.4 Turbo Diesel . Major service has been done including new turbo , new interiors and carpeting , new paint job . Removable FRP Top , fold down windshield . Excellent condition , Drives very well . It comes with a clear FL Title . Can be seen in Sarasota FL $ 28,500

LJ73.jpg

LJ73-2.jpg

LJ73-5.JPG

LJ73-4.JPG

LG73-3.JPG

Please post more photos. Underside from multiple angles and well lit, tie-rods, knuckles, rear end, transfer case, etc. Please provide more information. Looks like you just imported it.

Please post more photos. Underside from multiple angles and well lit, tie-rods, knuckles, rear end, transfer case, etc. Please provide more information. Looks like you just imported it.
text me your cell # so I can send you detailed pictures. Thx (941) 374 2244

For full transparency you should post them for everyone to see. I'm still researching and learning and not ready to purchase but when I do it's going to be an HZJ 73.
text me your cell # so I can send you detailed pictures. Thx (941) 374 2244

For full transparency you should post them for everyone to see. I'm still researching, watching and learning and removing the emotion. I'm not ready to purchase but when I do it's going to be an HZJ 73.

5 pics per post, you can post multiple times in a row.

Spain?
South America?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom