SOLD 1989 BJ62 Salt Spring Island BC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Hey Mudders,

BJ62 you say??? Yes, I'm very reluctantly selling my beloved cruiser! This truck started life as a canadian FJ62 guzzler and received a heart transplant, an experienced 3B diesel, about 15 years ago. This engine is now worn in at little over 500,000 km and she still ticks along like always!

She needs someone who has a little time to restore her to her former glory, as the rust is creeping into the body and the interior needs some TLC. The upside is the rust isn't too far yet and the frame is solid. The 3B diesel, 5-speed, H55 transmission, 4.11 differentials and 31" tires are a great combo for daily driving and super off-road capable. OME suspension is just a couple of years old.
IMG-2942.JPG
IMG-2944.JPG
IMG-2945.JPG
IMG-2946.JPG
The power windows aren't working anymore, but have hand cranks to install. EDIC and glow relays are now manual. Also have parts for A/C and some other spares.

I've just started to guage interest in the vehicle and not really in a rush to sell, she just needs to go to the right home! Asking $5K.

Is this $5k canuck bucks?

Is that 514,394 km or miles?

BTW If it’s 514,394km it would be about 300,000 miles. Much less than the 1/2 million miles you might first think.

Is that 514,394 km or miles?

BTW If it’s 514,394km it would be about 300,000 miles. Much less than the 1/2 million miles you might first think.

You bet it's Km, it's always been a canadian truck and engine and we are supposed to be a metric country up here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom