For Sale 1985 Troopy - Fully upgraded, built and restored. Alu-cab, 1HDFT, etc (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
Tan
1985 Landcruiser FJ75 - the first year of the 70 series.
$110K OBO
541-420-0049 text or call

tempImageU1mJKG.heic

Build Thread:

Brought in from Australia 5-6 years ago and slowly built out as my personal and shop show truck. I have loved building it and camping in it, but I just bought my first house so priorities have changed. No corners were cut on this one - everything was replaced with OEM or upgraded parts with the highest grade of labor to show off what our shop can do.
While it is a high price, I am into it well over that in parts alone. This is an amazing turn key troopy with everything you could want. Selling it for what I'm into it parts alone.

VEHICLE SPECS:

-Fresh repaint - single stage tan. At the same time I removed all 10 windows and had them tinted with Ceramic film. ($1200 cost). New OEM front windshield and gasket ($700)
-Scheel-Mann Vario F seats -the passenger is on a swivel base so it turns. Heated, 11 way adjustable.

-1HDF-T Engine, sourced from chapel-gate here on ih8mud from a verified 80,000 mile landcruiser. Compression checked all with 5psi of factory spec. I spent an additional $5k on parts and upgrades for the 1HDF-T. Anything and everything was done including:
Bottom End Bearings, Water Pump/Timing belt, drive belts, seals, gaskets. Ceramic Coated all the manifolds, valve cover, etc. Intake seals, hardware, etc.
-G-Turbo Grunter pushing 22-24PSI
-Preventative rebuild and tuned Injection Pump done by Oregon Fuel Injection
-PDI intercooler and A/C relocation kit with all new hoses, condenser, dryer, etc.
-PDI Brake booster as well. Stainless brake lines.

Engine absolutely rips - no leaks or smoke. Starts great in the cold. It can go up mountain passes at 65mph. Flatground it will cruise at 75-80mph with rpms low around 2300-2500 with the 10% overdrive gears.

-The truck also has 4 Auber Gauges to monitor EGT temp, Cooland Temp, Oil pressure and Boost pressure.
-Pioneer Bluetooth CarPlay ($800) stereo, new speakers.

-At the same time as the 1HDFT swap, I purchased and installed a brand new H55F Transmission and Case from Valley Hybrids, with 10% overdrive gears.
-Rebuilt and Balanced Drivelines - all new hardlines, etc
-Heavy Duty 300mm flywheel and clutch, new clutch hydraulics.
-Full Float Rear Axle
-Dual Tanks - Factory 44ish gallon total

-The truck has onboard air to fill tires, run compressed air to clean the interior, run air-tools, etc.
-ARB Air Locker in the rear full float axle.

-Front Bumper is an ARB with a Come-up Seal 12K synthetic winch.
-Rear bumper is a Kaymar Dual swing out. The left swing out can be removed and replaced with whatever you'd prefer. Or none at all.

-Suspension is Dobinson MRR 3way adjustable with all new bushings, shackles, etc.
Within the past year I also degreased and cleaned the frame and spent a weekend applying Por-15 to it. There were never any rust issues with the frame and I wanted to keep it that way.

- Wheels are 17x8.5 Nomad Sahara with 35x10.50r17 Kenda RT Tires. I can swap these for whatever wheels/tires you would like.

CAMP SETUP:

-Alucab Hercules Pop-Top
-Alucab Shadow Awning
-280watts of solar, Victron inverter, smart shunt, fuse box, etc all hidden in the wall of the troopy behind the bench seat.
-Esberspacher Diesel Heater, mounted in the wall as well.
-Dual Zone Domestic Fridge
-80/20 build out with Aluminum CNC Panels - 5 drawers, bench, etc.
-Front Runner Rear Table
-Canvas sides for storage in the rear wall cavities.
-Long Range America 15 Gallon water tank with water pump/water system.
-USB outlets throughout, in the overhead storage, etc

tempImageRsfoVO.heic

tempImagecfIzYB.heic

tempImagekscyPA.heic

tempImagePkkWji.heic

tempImageFsQCzR.heic

tempImageLHjDAF.heic

Alex is a great dude! Good luck with the sale, bud!

Ive seen this truck in persona and poked around... it's perfect. Whoever ends up with this thing will own the cleanest, simplest, most dialed classy troopy ive seen. GLWS Alex!

I lived in this truck for a few days in bend and can confirm, it rips, it’s clean and the best built troopy I’ve seen in the states.

Very nice truck! This has been for sale for quite a while, over a year off and on? What do you attribute that too?

Very nice truck! This has been for sale for quite a while, over a year off and on? What do you attribute that too?
That is an entirely different truck. This is the first this truck has ever been for sale in the USA.

I'll link you so you can compare :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom