Parting Out 1985 FJ60 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got another guy in Nashville who is first in line for dash pad. Have all door panels. Seats aren't the best. All pretty rough. Could easily be reupholstered.

I've got a lot of people in line for parts so it's gonna take me some time to get to everyone so gonna go ahead and apologize up front for any delays.
Thanks, I'm going to pass on the seats. But I want the A/C trim piece (bezel). Assuming it's not cracked and in good shape. Thanks.

I’d like the steering wheel clamshell if not cracked.

And a price on the dash but I can’t tell if it’s in good shape or not. No cracks and I’d like it too.

Also looking for the 3 vtvs, and egr vacuum modulator if they work.

and the tiny hose restrictor off the air cleaner.

Thanks!

I’d like the steering wheel clamshell if not cracked.

And a price on the dash but I can’t tell if it’s in good shape or not. No cracks and I’d like it too.

Also looking for the 3 vtvs, and egr vacuum modulator if they work.

and the tiny hose restrictor off the air cleaner.

Thanks!

PM Sent

Thanks, I'm going to pass on the seats. But I want the A/C trim piece (bezel). Assuming it's not cracked and in good shape. Thanks.

PM Sent

front speaker covers? Also, do your rear seats have shoulder straps? (never mind, thought this was a 62 for some reason).

Is the passenger seat material still available?

Cost for all shipped to 81301?

Thanks.

4 spd shifter knob if it has the label plate. Also looking for headlight washer reservoir. Price + shipping to 95672?

do you have a carb for this truck?

Do you still have an RR mud flap (as seen in the photo) with good metal and rubber on it? Thanks - Steve

I’ll take the Heater bezel if it is uncracked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom