Parting Out 1985 FJ60 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got a 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser Part Out

In the process of cleaning up and cleaning out to disassemble. It has not ran in awhile,

Body is straight and very little rust. Rear hatch and lift gate is pristine.

I will post more pics this week, but the one is where I had started cleaning it up.

I'd get it running again but bought with no title just a bill a sale.

Ready set go!

Here is what has sold:
Seats
Carb Cooler
Washer resevoir for windshield and headlights
Dash Pad
Right Rear mud flap
Driver and Passenger mirrors
Rearview mirror
Wiper Arms
Everything between drive shafts but transmission
Transmission plate and shifter boots
Toyota Emblem
Steering components
Trim around roof
Front driver passenger glass sold
hood boots

Here is what is not worth buying:
Bumpers - trash
Driver headlight casing trim - trash
Both rear tail lights - trash
Driver side headlight - trash
Manual passenger window regulator - trash

Rear hatch and lift has a couple small rust spots but not like you usually see on these.
Driver front and rear doors are straight
Driver fender is straight
Hood is straight
Passenger fender/doors have some rust
both axles are available
tranny and engine available

1985 land cruiser.JPG

Last edited:
PM sent for parts if you don't sell the whole truck

Pm’d And in Nashville so I could pick up parts. Need more than stated in my pm, but those are the main things. Thx!

Inbox is full, I’d like that front passenger fender if its rust free and the price is right, shipped if possible to 81435, thanks!

Hey everyone! I have heard your request.
Would you be interested in selling the roof?

Yes. Shipping would be a beast, but open to selling anything to anyone who is interested, lol.

Inbox is full, I’d like that front passenger fender if its rust free and the price is right, shipped if possible to 81435, thanks!

Minor surface rust.

IMG_6972.JPG

How much for both front seats? Can you send pics please?

I need to get a better picture, but the driver seat is shot. the passenger seat is in fair condition. Needs to be cleaned.

IMG_6967.JPG

I'll take dash if not spoken for. In Nashville. I can drive to pick up. Also any door panels and seat material in decent shape that isn't already spoken for.

I'll take dash if not spoken for. In Nashville. I can drive to pick up. Also any door panels and seat material in decent shape that isn't already spoken for.

Got another guy in Nashville who is first in line for dash pad. Have all door panels. Seats aren't the best. All pretty rough. Could easily be reupholstered.

I've got a lot of people in line for parts so it's gonna take me some time to get to everyone so gonna go ahead and apologize up front for any delays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom