For Sale 1985 FJ60/ Frankford, DE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1985 Toyota FJ60

Engine and interior are fair, rust in various spots. Haven't given the frame a proper look in a while but I would assume there are some problem areas.
Bought this off eBay last year to tool around with but it sat over the Winter and it will no longer start. Drove it here and there close to home. Never had any issues starting and it sounded decent while idling. Whatever is keeping it from starting is electrical and could be a quick fix, (or not).

I'm not equipped to part it out and do not possess the know-how or time/money to do it justice. Open to all offers and will provide more pictures if requested. Thanks

IMG_0255.jpg
IMG_0257.jpg
IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg
IMG_0261.jpg

you need to post a price.
red door must have been from a 62 series.

Sorry to anyone I couldn't respond to. Need to get this out of my driveway. Will do $800 cash as is. Firm.

No luck starting it.

Last edited:
wish I was closer, that's the kind of deal I like.

It looks like some 62 mirrors as well. I'm tempted to trailer this one back. You have the all the panels 3_puppies?

It looks like some 62 mirrors as well. I'm tempted to trailer this one back. You have the all the panels 3_puppies?
Got some frame shots? C-channels?

I actually do have most of what is needed.

for me it would be a parts rig as it is worth much more in pieces than as a whole rig, but that is what I do.
the frame to me is a non issue, at $800 it wouldn't matter to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom