1985 Fj60 $3500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1985 Fj60 SOLD

SOLD

I have a buddy that is selling his 60. I said that I would post it for him here. His email is below but you can PM me as well and I will be sure to get it to him.
Phil

1985 FJ60: There is no smog equipment except for the cat. Here is a list of stuff that has been done:
It has a rebuilt motor with 44K on it. OME Suspension, Quick disconnects for the front sway bar up front, New 38/38 Weber, New cat back exhaust from Man-a-fre, 6 to 1 header, 5-BFG 33x10.50 All Terrain with 3k on stock chrome rims, New Warn hubs, new clutch kit, motor mounts, 4 core radiator, all hoses and lines replaced, Shackle reversal kit installed, all stock skid plates are there. There is some surface rust in the usual spots that has been treated no rot through except behind the driver side rear tire was bad which was cut out and treated. Interior has seat covers that were custom made to each seat with pockets on the driver and passenger seats both in back and underneath the front of the seat for little storage areas. The original seat upholstery is very nice. A blue stock grab handle was added. Also there is a Maggiolina Car top tent http://www.loftyshelters.com/MaggAdventureENG.htm The price with the tent is $5000, w/o tent is $3500. The tent is also for sale separately. If you are interested I have a bunch of pics of the cruiser also if you have any questions shoot me an email at barndoor55@hotmail.com. The truck is currently registered in Northern Nevada with a clear title in my name and is currently in Reno.
Thanks,
Clint

The 4WD does work and the driveshaft is installed. (one of the pictures shows that the front driveshaft is missing)
There are 169K miles on the body.

Follow this link to pictures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/barndoor55/sets/72157600062967913
IMG_4298.jpg

Last edited:
I forwarded your info to him.

Thanks

Do you have any more pictures? I'm specifically interested in the mileage of the body as well as the condition of the interior.

Thank you.

johnnyc300@gmail.com

I forwarded your info to him.

Thanks

Nice truck, would it be safe to drive back home or would this need to be trailered? In other words any mechanical issues? I would like some pictures as well, thanks.

moxwell@aol.com

I know he uses it as his daily driver and the engine and trans that are in it was driven from El Paso. I have passed this to him as well.

btt

That is a sweet looking 60...i miss my old one every day :doh:

Update.. still for sale...

169K miles on the body and drivetrain (excluding engine).

can't access flr pix, photos to sirenmoses at yahoo dot com pls.

oh yea, & why selling such a sweet looking rig?

Last edited:
I'll forward your question and request.

My guess is he is getting out of cruisers. Also he doesn't hang out much in forums anyway.

ttt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom