For Sale 1985 BJ73 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my BJ73, reason being is I do not have the space to tear it apart and work on it properly, also being buried at work isn't helping. It runs, and passed emissions last year, and I plan on taking it down this week to get the tag current. I would part it out but the town ordinance about non-working vehicles would get me in trouble as I have already been warned about it just sitting there.

It has the following:
35" KM2 tires on aluminum wheels, less than 7k on tires
TJM air lockers Front and Rear
4.56 gears
Spring over lift
4x4 labs frombe cross over steering
Amsoil dual filter kit and synthetic oil
dual diaphram booster from an FJ60
the old AC was wrecked by the PO, and I had it reinstalled by a place here locally.
replaced the master and slave cylinders for the clutch as well.
hood isn't tweaked, just didn't have it shut in the picture.

The top is decent condition with a few scratches, and in fairness a slight hole from the damn tree in the front yard.

It is not perfect but it runs. And for those astute ones, yes I did have this on craigslist years ago, just listed it half heartedly at the time.

I will have more pictures up by Thursday at the latest, depending on how bad this hell week goes, been a doozy so far. I'll answer any questions as quickly as I can. I appreciate the consideration.

Looking for about $6k

2018-04-09 17.07.53.jpg

Wow this is a good deal for parts alone, cheap 70 series to take out wheeling . Good luck with the sale but you might want to list a few more pics and details like the mileage on it.

Joe

Apologies for the long delay folks. Too many 11 hr days in a row. I'll start answering PMs around lunch and take some pics too.

more pics finally and video of the engine running in the next post

2018-04-13 12.29.23.jpg

2018-04-13 12.29.51.jpg

2018-04-13 12.30.54.jpg

2018-04-13 12.31.10.jpg

2018-04-13 12.31.36.jpg

The panels were destroyed when I bought the truck, have a plasma table, just never got around to cutting out new ones. Also the back seat looked like a panther had a disagreement with it, and just wasn't worth the time/cost to repair.

I hope the new owner cuts the fenders out, moves the front axle forward and puts some 40's on it. For 6k this would make an awesome dedicated trail rig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom