1983 BJ40, European Market #Wire Diagram #Engine block crack #frame resources

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by Henry Schofield, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Henry Schofield

Henry Schofield

Media:
    Albums:
    Hello ALL
    I just purchased my second Land Cruiser, first one was 35 years ago in Kodiak Alaska, today I own one in Clark Philippines. I am in desperate help for resources.

• My B engine has a small hairline crack and seeping water. Does the 2B engine fit where I have a B? Are there any good resources out there that can sell me an overhauled engine?
    • Both Front ends and back ends of my frame are badly corroded, I need back bumper, back brace frames, front frame under the grill and a new Radiator mount. I also need the front flanges that mount to the front bumper and inner webs of the frame. Lots of corrosion but not worried, thats what media blast is for.
    • The previous owner never fixed any wiring issues...he just ran new wires to bypass the problem. I am having a crazy time trying to sort the wires...does ANYONE have a wire diagram for a 1983 BJ40 European delivery car. I will take any help on this.
    • I am looking for 5 wheels, the standard OEM steel stamped wheels and hub caps, also could anyone recommend what tire was standard with the BJ40 back in 1983. I have insanely huge tires on the car now and it drives terribly, I want to bring my Land Cruiser back to factory standards.
    Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, if you cannot answer here my personal email is SchofieldAero@gmail.com I am Henry & I am the proud owner of a project 1983 BJ40. I have many photos posted in my personal photos section. Thank you Thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.