Parting Out 1977 and 1978 FJ40 Parting Out Entire Vehicles EVERYTHING!!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for all the smog parts, valves hoses and stuff

The FJ we got had everything removed

I'm still looking for a 4 speed transmission shifter assembly do not need knob.Have one?

I am parting out two FJ40's that I bought for spares to restore my own one. I have a HUGE amount of spares to move on as mine is finished. Some parts are new in their boxes, some are used and some were bought new, fitted to the car but the project was never finished. I am an enthusiast and hope that the parts will go towards keeping other FJ40's on the road and am willing to haggle.

I have far too much to list so please message me. I will reply just give me a little time. Everything I have I can and will photograph (if I still have it) and I can post worldwide at your cost.

I am located in South East Texas.

hi, This is Jorge, looking for fenders and windshield, let me know if you have those availalble.
thank you

HI, by chance do you have a lower windshield Seal, the one that goes btn the windshield frame and the cowling for 72 FJ40. Rod

Just checking, I'm looking or front and rear axles. Thanks I'm willing to pick them up if you got them. Thanks

Windshield frame?

How about the left side (Drivers) apron?

Just looking for a set of FJ40 headrests in gray. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom