Parting Out 1977 and 1978 FJ40 Parting Out Entire Vehicles EVERYTHING!!! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for the carb linkage bracket , mounts on fire wall just left of brake booster
Thanks
Rickey

Need the rear quarter vent pop out window latches-do you have?

Need rocker panel and inner section like this

upload_2017-7-9_10-25-32.png

Thnx Marc-Antoine

Brake unions? One on the frame that's a double and the ones on each axle which are 3 ways.

defroster ducts which attach to windshield

Last edited:
I am parting out two FJ40's that I bought for spares to restore my own one. I have a HUGE amount of spares to move on as mine is finished. Some parts are new in their boxes, some are used and some were bought new, fitted to the car but the project was never finished. I am an enthusiast and hope that the parts will go towards keeping other FJ40's on the road and am willing to haggle.

I have far too much to list so please message me. I will reply just give me a little time. Everything I have I can and will photograph (if I still have it) and I can post worldwide at your cost.

I am located in South East Texas.

Do you have a front bumper in good shape or rear jump seat seatbelts that work well?

Do you have a one piece hood in decent shape please?

Looking for an exhaust downpipe. It connects to Exhaust manifold. If so, can you PM a pic to verify it is the correct one?

looking for brake indicator, similar to the one in the picture, also do you have more seat belts with the connector to the seat belt light indicator?

Brake4.jpg

Do you still have an air cleaner assembly? If so, can you please measure the diameter and height? If it fits in my project, I'd be interested in it.

Also, do you have a set of door locks with keys?

Thank you.

think
S4Cruiser
10Year.png
is right---thread is dead--anyone heard from poster lately??---

Do you have the complete Brake pedal assembly? also all of the T's for the front and rear brake lines that mount to the frame?

hello Im looking for the rear leaf spring hangers and a transmission hump cover for FJ40. Do you have either? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom