Parting Out 1977 and 1978 FJ40 Parting Out Entire Vehicles EVERYTHING!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am parting out two FJ40's that I bought for spares to restore my own one. I have a HUGE amount of spares to move on as mine is finished. Some parts are new in their boxes, some are used and some were bought new, fitted to the car but the project was never finished. I am an enthusiast and hope that the parts will go towards keeping other FJ40's on the road and am willing to haggle.

I have far too much to list so please message me. I will reply just give me a little time. Everything I have I can and will photograph (if I still have it) and I can post worldwide at your cost.

I am located in South East Texas.

Hi - I'm lookng for the metal air scoop that would be located at the end of the rubber hose leading into the air in-take. It is bracketed to the inner fender. Thanks.

Hi - I'm lookng for the metal air scoop that would be located at the end of the rubber hose leading into the air in-take. It is bracketed to the inner fender. Thanks.
Need a picture of one on another car so I can comparewith what I have.

upload_2017-4-2_13-19-1.png

Got any front disc brake parts? I have drum on my 74. Any red brake light indicators or green turn signal indicators?

Got any front disc brake parts? I have drum on my 74. Any red brake light indicators or green turn signal indicators?
Have the calipers, pads and pins but not sure what else you need.

Not sure what you mean by red brake light indicators and green turn signal indicators.

Tranny Hump in Good condition? Also, upper dash pad?

How's the frame? I'd be interested in a striaght frame with minimal rust. I live in Houston so I could drive to pick up. Have any pictures? I'd be willing to wait until it's mostly stripped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom