SOLD 1976 FJ40 - San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let me know when you get the trans cover and side panel off and their condition. I am also interested in the wiring harnesses but I need to know the build date please. Thanks.

MUD'ers, I am in the process of parting out this 1975 FJ40 that I picked up. Please let me know what you are interested and we can make a deal. I tried to take as many pictures as I could think of, but I am sure there will still be questions as to what is available and in what condition.
View attachment 2731271View attachment 2731272View attachment 2731273View attachment 2731274View attachment 2731275
I am looking for a hard top and doors you still have these items? paul213@gmail.com thanks

Free plus shipping?
I shipped one of these one time and I will never do it again. The buyer talked me into it. Sent me a mattress box, shipping label, etc. It still wasn't worth it. If you could figure out how to come get it I would sell the top and sides for $500. You will be hard pressed to find it cheaper.

Interested in the rollbar if you are willing to ship. But understand if that's a pita.

PMing you about both aprons

If you still have the hard top? I’m interested. Do you have the rear hatch as well?
209-499-3720.

Braden, mirror arms and floor mat are gone, but I will cut you a killer deal on the hard top if you can pick it up. Shipping these is a nightmare.
Where would I pick it up and how much would it cost thanks. How bout the doors. I live in Bastrop Texas thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom