For Sale 1974 FJ40. Rust free, original, beautiful and stock located in Northern California (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is a beautiful original 4wd that I purchased five years ago locally from the original owner who had babied its entire life. This cruiser has the original floor mats and the paint underneath the floor mats and the dash and interior is original. This landcruiser has 128K original miles, which is low for a 37 year old vehicle. When I purchased this Toyota, the original engine had a bad rod which I had planned on rebuilding it to keep it original. However, I was fortunate and found a 2F engine from a 1975 Landcruiser that was completely rebuilt from top to bottom, new clutch, new hoses, water pump, rods and pistons the works, and this engine also came with a downey header and exhaust. I decided to go with this 2F engine and it runs like new, doesn't use oil or drop any oil. The original numbers matching F engine with 123,000 miles is intact and included with the sale. Some other things that I have done to this vehicle since I've owned it include rodding the radiator, replacing all the brakes and wheel cylinders, and all the U joints. It has new aggressive tires on original steel wheels and hubcaps. The warn winch works. This is a dependable original RUST FREE kick ass truck. This is an original 4spd Landcruiser, everything works even the windshield wipers and all the guages. The steering and suspension is tight, and you won't find a nicer undercarriage that is completely rust free. No smog needed on this vehicle. The price is $12,500 obo Cash. No Trades or checks. Serious inquiries only. (530)966-5178

Can e-mail more pictures to those interested

1974 Toyota FJ40 Landcruiser, beautiful, stock, original 128K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom