SOLD 1974 FJ40 in White located in Santa Fe, NM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
White
1974 FJ 40 for sale (first year of 4 speed). 3.9L 1.5F engine, odometer shows 95,707 miles. In great shape; 4 wheel power disk brakes, manual steering. Great driver, has an older repaint in white. FJ has been garaged since I have owned it, as well as previous 2 owners. Came out of far west Texas to me when I lived there and rode on a trailer to Santa Fe when I moved. I’ve driven it around town, up to Taos, and in the National Forest.

Comes with:
  • Warn 8274 winch mounted to Hell for Stout bumper with heavy duty power cables with disconnect under hood.
  • 31” KO2s that are 6 months old and have 350 miles on them (Discount Tire lifetime rotate/balance/road hazard transfers).
  • Soft top in OK shape
  • Bimini top
  • OME 2” lift and shocks (less than 750 miles on them)
  • A ton of misc parts
Does not currently have heater installed; many of the parts to do so included.

In the last 9 months, I’ve had:
  • All fluids changed
  • oil pan resealed
  • valve cover resealed
  • Weber 38 carb jetted for 7,000 feet (I’ll include jet kit)
  • Weber tuned and adjusted
  • Replaces all hardtop gaskets (except the roof to side panel gasket)
  • Replaced front and rear side markers with new OEM
  • Replaced rear tail lights and reflectors with new OEM
  • Installed heavy duty battery cables

Truck runs and drives great. I’m selling as I don’t drive her as much as I thought I would, and I need to make room for other projects. Happy to take photos and videos as requested for anyone interested. Asking $24,000, willing to entertain reasonable offers. Located in Santa Fe, NM. No trades.

PM or text me at five one two - 413 - seven five eight zero if interested.

IMG_6435.jpeg

IMG_6437.jpeg

IMG_6436.jpeg
IMG_6434.jpeg

IMG_6433.jpeg

Looks very nice. GLWS. Still a year or so from pulling the trigger. It would be great if you could post pics of the engine, chassis, and interior.

Chassis pictures- happy to take and post any specific views anyone might want. Liquid is water- washed the truck right before I took pictures.

IMG_6449.jpeg
IMG_6447.jpeg
IMG_6446.jpeg
IMG_6445.jpeg
IMG_6444.jpeg

Nice truck! I am in Santa Fe for the week checking out the sights... Not in the market for a new rig though.

Nice truck! I am in Santa Fe for the week checking out the sights... Not in the market for a new rig though.
Nice! Hit up Pacheco Canyon off of the Ski Basin Road (Hyde Park Road) if you are in a 4WD vehicle. Nothing challenging, but great forest road drive with great views. Ans then hit up Tesuque Village Market for lunch.

Thanks for the tip! Will check it out. I have the lifted 4 runner with me... parked my 40 up in Eagle Nest for the week while i am motorhome around. Staying at the trailer ranch.

Thanks for the tip! Will check it out. I have the lifted 4 runner with me... parked my 40 up in Eagle Nest for the week while i am motorhome around. Staying at the trailer ranch.
100% GtG! You also might head to Diablo Canyon. Nice drive and a hike down into the Canyon itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom