For Sale 1972 land cruisers fj55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 55 Series
Color
Green
Outside Link
https://youtu.be/9CnoXsVZU6k?si=zJI7Y0a2liRStAKD
Selling my 1972 Toyota Land Cruiser fj55 aka iron pig. The cruiser has a Chevy small block 350. 1 ton axles, power steering, Roll cage, 37 Pitbull tires with spare. I’ve also put sound deading material on every part of the rig. The cruiser is a blast to drive and is a conversation starter. I started to do some body work on the cruiser but have videos and pictures before I started touching it. Also comes with warn high speed winch. This is one of the best examples of a rust fj55 out there. I’m asking 20k my cell is 8186365758. Video to the rig

IMG_2266.jpeg

IMG_2254.jpeg

IMG_2258.jpeg

IMG_2256.jpeg

IMG_2276.jpeg

Added walnut dash and center console and new seats. Also rebuilt all door hinges so they now work like brand new.

Whats with the diamond plate? Looks like it's only on the front floors boards? I don't think I saw a shot of the underside of the front floors?

Whats with the diamond plate? Looks like it's only on the front floors boards? I don't think I saw a shot of the underside of the front floors?
I installed some sound deadening material and sound deading foam mats there. So I covered it with the rubber diamond plate to looks better. The cruiser is rust free. I’ll send you some pictures from underneath the rig. I’d rather not tear into my sound deading to take pictures with it removed. Unless someone actually needs to see it. But like I said in the add it’s probably one of the most rust free 55s on the market.

Wow! Blast from my past! Built this rig 20+ years ago. Sold it in 2004 or '05. Did a spring-over and sliders with Mark in my garage before MetalTech was a company. Good times. Good rig.

image001.jpg

image005.jpg

Have more pictures from that era if it helps.

GLWS. If I wasn't already a two cruiser household and still wheeled I'd bring her home.

B

Wow! Blast from my past! Built this rig 20+ years ago. Sold it in 2004 or '05. Did a spring-over and sliders with Mark in my garage before MetalTech was a company. Good times. Good rig.

View attachment 3558724

View attachment 3558725

GLWS. If I wasn't already a two cruiser household and still wheeled I'd bring her home.

B
This is so cool to see!!! It looks like you took it to some awesome places man!! I’ve love this rig you did an amazing job!

View attachment 3558724

View attachment 3558725

B
If you have some more pictures I’d love to see them!!

If you have some more pictures I’d love to see them!!
Want me to post them here? I don't want to bugger up your sale thread.

Do remember that even the inner rockers were pretty clean, rust wise. Had just started mashing them into sh1t wheeling the tight trails here. Pigs weren't as desired and worth as much back then. So.... Zipped them rockers off without a care in the piggy world.

Want me to post them here? I don't want to bugger up your sale thread.

Do remember that even the inner rockers were pretty clean, rust wise. Had just started mashing them into sh1t wheeling the tight trails here. Pigs weren't as desired and worth as much back then. So.... Zipped them rockers off without a care in the piggy world.
If you could post them I know I’d love you see them and whoever buys the rig would probably want them too.

Looking for relevant 4sale pics for you. The SOA looks the same but different axles. We cut/turned the OEM axles and built a trac bar. Had ARBs front/rear but those are gone. Remember I did custom Alcan springs all around for the SO. Not sure if those are still there. Found pictures of the slider build... We plated the body after the cuts. Strong. Army strong! LMK. I could post those if you'd like. I'll see if I can find any more pre-mod pics too.

More Moab pics in the meantime. This was 2005.

6182.jpg

6198.jpg

6203.jpg

6421.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom